查看: 22|回复: 0

生日英语作文小学六年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  生日的时候,都喜欢把亲朋好友邀请过来一起热闹热闹,分享自己的快乐。下面是师哈哈网小编精心挑选的关于生日的英语作文,供大家阅读。
  生日英语作文篇一
  Today is my twelve-year-old birthday.I am very happy,because my father buys a big cake for me and my sister just comes to Guangzhou .After dinner,My family watch Tv together.
  I make a wish and blow out the candles .Do you want to know my wish Let me tell you ,I wish I can study harder and harder ,then get the NO.1 in our class.Then I cut the cake and my family share the cake with me .
  How nice today !
  生日英语作文篇二
  Every year, when it’s birthday, my parents hold a party for me. They invite my friend to come to my house to celebrate my birthday. I can get many beautiful gifts every year.
  In my party, we can do many things:
  1. Light the candles.
  2. Sing a Happy Birthday song.
  3. Make a wish.
  4. Blow out the candles.
  5. Cut off the cake.
  6. Eat the cake.
  7. Open the presents.
  8. Sing and dance.
  9. Watch videos or play other games.
  10. Say goodbye with each other.
  That’s my birthday party, is it interesting?
  生日英语作文篇三
  My Family
  Everyone has a family.We live in it and feel very warm.There are three persons in my family,my mother,father and I.We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
  My father is a hard-working man.He works as a barber.
  My mother is a woman with a bad memory.She always does a lot of housework,but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness.For example,one day,she washed clothes in the washer,after the washer finished the work,she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
  Now let me tell you a funny thing:one day,father wanted to get up early as usual,buthe wasn't able to do that,because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before,so when he got up,he did everything in a hurry.After father left,mother said to me mysteriously,"He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised."Because today is Sunday,his holiday!" Just as mother said,father came back home soon,and went to bed again--he was too tired.
  You see,what an interesting family have!I hope that you will have one like mine,too.
  生日英语作文篇四
  March 5th is my birthay. It's also a special day to memorize a great person -Lei Feng
  This year I celebrated my birhday in a different way.
  in the morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast for my parents.
  at school, I helped my destmates to repair their broken chairs.
  After school, I took my birthday cake to the home for the aged.
  The old men were so happy to see me,all of them hoped that I would be back again.
  what a joyful birthday it was !
  生日英语作文篇五
  I didn't forget my last birthday . Why? Let me tell you.
  On that day,when I got home ,I didn't saw anything.So I was very sad.
  I cried.But sudenly,My families were came out,They sang the birthday song and put the cake on the desk.I was very happy.Then each of them gave me a gift.Iwas very thanks for them .I won' forget it foever.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.