查看: 26|回复: 0

七年级英语作文我的一天简单

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我那五彩缤纷的童年里,有愉快的一天,有幸运的一天,有伤心的一天,也有快乐的一天。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的七年级英语作文我的一天简单,供你参考!
英语作文我的一天篇1  This morning I carry a bag to school happily, start early read after we arrived in the morning and the last three people not carefully read the results by the group leader to remember the name they are miserable, well Monroe ku't let them copy the text or can want to dead tired, also may not be copied and study abroad.
  Arrived on the morning of the third class math class, Sue the teacher said that don't have time to do my homework at noon, we didn't know before 12 noon rides to the occurrence of the fengxian middle school to go to the concert to hear the news, we are all excited.
  To open at 11 o 'clock we go to eat lunch box is a look at the original rice dish, my favorite for the first time I ate three bowls of rice for mouth thirsty so you also drink 2 bowl of soup, I have been waiting for the finally came to the 12 o 'clock, we all do on a bus, in turn after 10 ~ 15 minutes we came to the occurrence of the fengxian middle school, occurrence of fengxian middle school's really big ah is much bigger than the experiment, we entered the theater has a stage.
  The top of the table several words  to welcome all the teachers and students to here the first was a band of their commander is the world famous with many times, hadn't they play is {Shanghai}, the second is {red sparkle}, beautiful melody, and then it is 1 a soprano singer she had many female roles most is leading role, is a happy finally on his iron, iron will finally he pushed the lead singer of the side of his butt to led.
  After we returned to the school class 3 class Monroe ku selfish 9 classes robbed no seat Monroe ku let female classmate crowded let female classmate go first half an hour, but managed to catch the last English class.
  Today I learned a lot of instruments such as cello, erhu and so on.
  今天早上我高高兴兴地背着书包上学去,早晨我们到齐后开始早读,最后3个人不仔细读结果被组长记了名字他们可真惨,还好顾老师没让他们抄课文不然可要累死的,还可能没抄好而留学。
  到了上午第三节课数学课,苏老师说中午没时间做作业,我们这才知道原来中午12点乘车去南桥奉贤中学要去听音乐会听到这个消息,我们大家兴奋不已。
  到了11点钟我们去吃饭打开饭盒一看原来是菜饭,我的最爱我破天荒地吃了3碗饭因为嘴渴所以还喝了2碗汤,我期待已久的12点钟总算来到了,我们大家依次做上大巴士,过了10~15分钟我们来到了南桥奉贤中学,南桥奉贤中学可真大呀比实验大多了,我们走进大剧院里面有个舞台。
  台的上方有几个字{欢迎全体师生来到这里}第一个出来的是一个乐团他们的指挥官是世界著名着多次得过奖,他们演奏的是{上海滩},第二个是{红军闪闪},正式美妙动听,然后出来是1位女高音歌手她曾经多次担任女角色大多数是主角,最后出来的是一个快乐的铁皮将他敲铁,最后他用屁股把领唱的推一边自己来领唱。
  之后我们返回了学校课顾老师自私3班车让9班抢了没位子了顾老师让女同学挤着坐让女同学先走半小时,不过总算赶上最后的英语课。
  今天我学会了许多乐器如大提琴,二胡等等时间做的真快哎呀20点47分了该睡觉了晚安。
英语作文我的一天篇2  Last Sunday, my father, my aunt, my aunt, my little aunt, my younger sister, my brother, uncle and so on, went to goose hill park for birthday wine.
  There, there are countless Numbers of flowers. It is a sea of flowers. Some are in bud, others are open, like a beauty pageant.
  Look at the gardenia in the distance, bright and bright. Like a supreme princess, wearing a red mink coat, in the rain and it against the background of large green carpet appears no infringement, impeccably, have no faults at all. And look at the tree in the face of the tree, like a prince, who is protecting its beautiful princess, and moving freely in the thorny grass.
  Opposite the ornamental flowers are singing a happy birthday song. Just as I was listening to the fans, the pouring rain roared and gave the world a complete baptism.
  After the rain, the park in the sun is a beautiful scene.
  After we went to a restaurant, after the meal is a miss other people and very beautiful place - the 'tomb, the thought of martyrs sacrifice for us, the in the mind very thrilled: we must study hard and make sure your eternal that a goal, efforts to struggle for their ideal.
  Looking at the one in the rain, I felt I didn't study hard and failed to live up to the hopes of my family and friends.
  My day is still more full, let me understand a reason: we must study hard, set firm goal, serve the motherland!
英语作文我的一天篇3  My day goes like this: I get up at 7, because today is Sunday, December 6, 20xx. I got dressed, finished my meal, and after I finished my homework, I looked at my watch. It's twelve o 'clock already! I want to have a computer, but by lunchtime, I should have lunch.
  After lunch, I go to play computer. For three hours. I looked at my watch again. It was 3:30 in the afternoon. My brother, zhang fan, came home from my grandmother's home. I was happy to turn off my computer quickly to meet my brother zhang fan. Now I played with my brother again. It's been playing for an hour, not to mention, it's already 4:30. I watched the show on TV again with my brother and watched it for an hour. We finished our meal, played with the computer, and went to bed
  Ah! What a pleasant day!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.