查看: 17|回复: 0

英语作文暑假计划8年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我在假期里合理的安排时间。过一个充实、快乐、有意义的暑假。你知道怎么写一篇英语作文的暑假计划吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的英语作文暑假计划8年级,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
英语作文暑假计划篇1  In order to make my summer vacation full and enjoyable, I made a plan for my summer vacation.
  Every day, I go to exercise for an hour, which makes me a strong and healthy body. I will also schedule two hours of homework assigned by the teacher. Reading a book for an hour can let me know a lot of extra-curricular knowledge and develop to the whole. I also accumulate some good words to improve my writing.
  Apart from that, I will ask my parents to give me some interest groups to recharge my batteries. Learn to swim and you will be saved by disasters such as floods. Learn the piano, can develop the left and right side of the brain, let the fingers be flexible. Learning to dance, can make the body soft and develop high school expensive temperament. Learn pen calligraphy, to make a good foundation for my third grade writing with ballpoint pen.
  "It is better to travel 10,000 miles than to read 10,000 books." My father and mother will take me to different places this summer. We are going to Britain, Beijing, xinjiang, Taiwan, Inner Mongolia, sichuan, hubei, hunan. Because there are so many places to go, I have to work hard to finish my homework early.
  I will make a schedule and let me have a good habit of organizing my time.
  In the next semester, I was a third grader, and I was a year older. I want to learn to be grateful to my parents, to understand my parents, to help my parents to share the housework, and to be a good boy.
  I will do a score statistics, if this day performance fine draw a smiling face, when I take a picture with smiling faces of forms, parents and teachers will praise me.
  Are my plans for the summer vacation rich and colorful?
英语作文暑假计划篇2  Finally summer vacation, I very happy, but next year will rise in grade six, as far as I know, the sixth grade study is very hard, and will be among after the sixth grade, so I always can't relax to own request. But the computer is really fun, I am going to play the game after a while, dad to see me like this, then gave me a set a rule: published an article every day, if you don't write, dad couldn't see my articles, not I play games. I think: "all right, not only exercise my writing, and miss wang were called to write a diary every day, I wrote them according to the appearance of the diary is not line? Anyway, an article and can not put my brain cells all run, but also in the case of written play games, I even played 23 hours, as long as I said, 'my composition has not been can play written'?"
  No, this is no good, I just wrote 100 article also can't play more than 2 hours a day, I was a child, not sitting in front of a computer for a long time, this damage both vision, and boring, play is enough. Besides, I have to sleep, eat, do my homework... I don't want to have a basic life order in order to play computer.
  During the summer vacation, I plan to spend two, 12 hours and 12 hours in bed. Work I'm going to do my homework for 2 hours, play 1 hour (more than 1 hour), practice erhu (few minutes), 1 hour nap for 3 hours, 3 hours to go out shopping, is to have a meal, the remaining 2 hours and 40 minutes every meal.
  My plan is good, I hope you will make more comments!
英语作文暑假计划篇3  I will finish doing my homework as quickly as I can.Then I will review what I have learnt and prepare for the new lesson.I will listen to English programs and read English books every day so that I can improve my English.I am going to help my parents do some housework,such as,making the bed,cleaning the room,washing the dishes and so on.I am going to visit my grandparents and stay there for two days.Because they live near the mountain so that I can go hiking and climb the mountains to breathe the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful scenery.I am going to visit my friends and play table tennis with them.And if time permit,I will go to the park with my friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.