查看: 31|回复: 0

描写熊猫的小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  大熊猫的两个黑眼圈,就像蘸足了墨汁写了一个八字,是我们中国的国宝。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于描写熊猫的小学英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  可爱的熊猫
  It is known to all that panda is our national treasure. Its lovely image is favored by people from all over the world. When I see the panda, I am so excited, its black eyes and round fat body shape look so cute. The pandas are very lazy, they just eat and sleep all the day. People always play the joke that if you have not enough sleep, you will look like a panda.
  众所周知,熊猫是我们的国宝。其可爱的形象深受来自世界各地人们的喜爱。当我看到熊猫,我很兴奋,它的黑眼睛和圆胖的体型看起来很可爱。熊猫非常懒惰,他们除了吃饭就是睡觉。人们总是开玩笑说,如果你没有足够的睡眠,你会看起来像一只熊猫。
  熊猫
  My favorite animal to the number of giant pandas.
  Today, my mother took me to see the pandas in the zoo. They are chubby, plump, she is really cute. The giant panda hair is very smooth, legs, and shoulders are black. The body and head is white. It's a pair of round black rim of the eye, looked like he was wearing a pair of sunglasses. Panda start to look in all directions, coupled with its heavy body, slow pace, more lovely. The zoo's uncle and aunt put many tender bamboo pavilion, simply let the panda and eat.
  Giant panda looks cute, not only it will be a variety of performance, such as the erhu, holding baby milk... Wonderful performance often amused the audience laughed. I love pandas!
  我最喜欢的动物,要数大熊猫了。
  今天,妈妈带我去动物园看大熊猫。它们的身体胖乎乎的,圆滚滚的,真逗人喜欢。大熊猫的毛很光滑,四肢和肩膀是黑色的。身子和头是白色的。它那一双圆圆的黑眼圈,看上去好像戴着一副墨镜。熊猫走起路来东张西望,再加上它笨重的身体,缓慢的步子,显得更加可爱。动物园的叔叔、阿姨把许多嫩竹子放在馆中,让熊猫痛痛快快地吃。
  大熊猫不仅样子可爱,它还会表演各种节目,如拉二胡、抱娃娃吃奶……精彩的表演常常逗得观众哈哈大笑。我真喜欢大熊猫!
  可爱的熊猫
  Panda is the most lovely animal in the world. It is treated as the national treasure. Everybody loves panda. It has round body shape and black eyes. There are many countries renting the panda and they are proud of it. People from other countries come to the animal zoo to witness this lovely creature. At the same time, we should protect the environment, so as to protect panda.
  熊猫是世界上最可爱的动物,它被视为国宝。每个人都喜欢熊猫,它有着圆圆的体型和黑色的眼睛。有许多国家会租熊猫,他们对此感到很自豪。来自其他国家的人来到动物园,见证这个可爱的生物。与此同时,我们应该保护环境,这样才可以保护熊猫。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.