查看: 23|回复: 0

我的课余生活作文100字英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学习也要懂得娱乐,劳逸结合才是最好的方法,下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的AAA,希望对你有帮助!
  我的课余生活作文100字英语作文篇1
  I have a lot of things to do in my free time.Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to music for a while.I find it a good way to relax myself.Of course,I help my parents with the housework at the weekends.I clean the house,wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time!
  我有很多事情要做在我的空闲时间。放学后我通常锻炼。我非常喜欢篮球和排球。运动帮助我保持健康和更好的学习。我经常在晚上看电视或做一些阅读。有时我听音乐一会儿。我发现这是一个放松自己的好方法。当然,我帮助我的父母做家务在周末。我打扫房子,洗衣服和学习烹饪。有时我和我的朋友去郊游。我们总是玩得很开心!
  我的课余生活作文100字英语作文篇2
  My spare time is full of interesting activities. I read all kinds of books in the reading-room whenever I have time.
  I learn a lot more in the library than in class in this way. Sports and games keep me healthy and strong enough to deal with all difficulties. Among all games, volleyball is my favourite. I often play volleyball with my classmates. Sometimes I go in for social practice with my classmates outside school. For example, we go to plant trees in spring. In this way, I gain a lot of social experience and leam to work for the good of the society. Out-of-class activities are quite necessary fur us students.
  Trirough these activities we can leam many things that can t be learned in class
  我的业余时间充满了有趣的活动。我阅读各类书籍在阅览室里每当我有时间。
  我在图书馆学到更多在课堂上。体育运动让我保持健康和强壮的足以解决一切困难。在所有比赛,排球是我最喜欢的。我经常和我的同学打排球。有时我和我的同学在校外参加社会实践。例如,在春天我们去种树。通过这种方式,我获得很多社会经验,学会为社会的好工作。课外活动是很必要的毛皮我们学生。
  这些活动我们可以学会很多东西,不能在课堂上学习
  我的课余生活作文100字英语作文篇3
  Whether students of Grade Nine should take after-school activity or not cause the attention of many teachers, students and parents' attention. They say colorful after-school activities can help the students reduce their study pressure. And at the same time it can make them be strong and heathy. Some people don't agree because they think it's a waste of time to take part in it and students may get tired easily which will influent their study.
  In my opinion, I think it's good for the students to take part in after-school activity because it is not only good for their health but also can help them be refresh so that they can study well.
  九年级的学生是否应该把课外活动或不会导致许多老师的注意,学生和家长的注意。他们认为丰富多彩的课外活动可以帮助学生减少学习压力。同时它可以使他们坚强和健康。有些人不同意,因为他们认为这是浪费时间参加,学生可能容易疲劳,会影响他们的学习。
  在我看来,我认为这是有利于学生参加课外活动,因为它是不仅对他们的健康有益,还能帮助他们被刷新,这样他们可以好好学习。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.