查看: 25|回复: 0

最喜欢的运动初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们每个人都有自己最喜欢的运动,那你知道最喜欢的运动英语作文怎么写吗?下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于最喜欢的运动初中英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  最喜欢的运动
  Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient.So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game.I play it almost every day.
  Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money.Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football.It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days.Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
  运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率。所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动。我几乎每天玩。
  桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多。桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野。它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩。因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动。
  My favorite Sports
  During my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this sport. Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the game.
  在我读中学的日子里,我常到活动室打乒乓球。我有些同学精于此道,我常与他们对抗以提高自己的技术。读高中时,我把大量的时间用来做户外运动,我喜欢团队的运动项目,比如篮球和排球。临毕业那年,我开始练乒乓球。有时我可以找到一个同伴陪我打,但是我打得不是很好。打乒乓球不仅需要强壮的臂力和腿部力量,还需要集中精力。
  我最喜欢的运动
  I like sports verymuch. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I likeplaying basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool andinteresting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playingbasketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests.Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.
  我非常喜欢的运动。足球,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好。但是,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。我经常和我同学一起打篮球。我们是一个很好的团队。打篮球是一个交友的好方法,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣。除此之外,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.