查看: 17|回复: 0

my pet六年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  宠物是我们的好朋友,你知道怎么写一篇关于宠物的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的my pet六年级英语作文,供你参考!
my pet六年级英语作文篇1  My pet
  Recently, three owls appeared suddenly on our campus. they made me think of my pet from childhood. When I was little, we had an owl at home. It was small, gray, and had two big eyes. We liked it very much. Every time I went home, it GREeted me by making goo-goo sounds. We always played with it and talked to it. It would blink its eyes just like it understood what we were saying. It was like my best friend. But when the weather became colder, we forgot to keep it warm, and it died. It made us sad for a long time, and it also taught me how important it is to take care of animals.
my pet六年级英语作文篇2  My pet
  I have got two baby cats. They are very beautiful. One is yellow. The other is white. They are very lovely. The yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath.
  Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them.
my pet六年级英语作文篇3  My pet
  I have a new pet.It is a dog.It is Ming Ming.It is one year old.It is very cute.It has short legs.It has big eyes and long ears.It‘s very small.It has a short tail.It likes eating bone.It likes running.Sometimes It likes playing with a ball.I like my pet very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.