查看: 30|回复: 0

描写春天的小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  冬天过去了,美丽的春天来了。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于描写春天的小学英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  春天
  March breeze with moist, blows over the hills and fields, spring is coming.
  Bid farewell to the cold winter, the birds fly freely in the sky, like to celebrate the arrival of spring.
  You see, the sky white clouds forms and change multiterminal, like a magical magician magic from behind the clouds.
  River, hits the trees smoke a lamina, greedy sucking the spring sunshine.
  Ono flowers blossom, a swarm of bees "buzz" honey from flower to flower. A few butterflies came also, their beautiful wings hovering in the flowers, the flowers become more vibrant.
  A stream wound its way into the distance, the glittering under the sun. A few duckling jumped into the water, exult in the water jump, chasing each other.
  In large areas of wheat fields, green wheat seeding full sunshine rain and dew of spring, is thriving.
  "The season of a year is in the spring, spring is the season of planting, is the season of nature is at its best, I love the beautiful spring.
  三月的微风带着湿润的芬芳气息,吹过山峦和田野,春天来了。
  告别了寒冷的冬天,鸟儿们在天空上自由自在的飞翔,像是在庆祝春天的到来。
  你瞧,天上的白云形态各异,变化多端,像一位神奇的魔术师躲在云后变魔术呢。
  河岸边,一棵棵树木抽枝展叶,贪婪吮吸着春天的阳光。
  小野花们竞相开放,一大群蜜蜂嗡嗡嗡地在花间采蜜。几只蝴蝶也来了,它们那美丽的翅膀在花丛中时隐时现,花丛变得更加生机勃勃了。
  一条小河弯弯曲曲伸向远方,河水在阳光的照射下金光闪闪。几只小鸭跳入水中,在水里欢腾跳跃,互相追逐。
  在大片的麦田里,绿色的麦苗饱吸着春天的阳光雨露,正在茁壮成长。
  一年之季在于春,春天是播种的季节,是万物欣欣向荣的季节,我爱美丽的春天。
  春天
  Spring comes at last. Everything begins to grow. The trees turn green, and the flowers come out. On the playground, in the fields, on each side of the road, the young grass grows everywhere.
  Spring also arrives in our school. Come and see, behind our teaching building, there are some small pear trees covered with white flowers; on both sides of it, there are some other flowers smiling at you, Some are yellow, some are red. In our school garden, more flowers are there. All kinds of flowers of many colours can be seen.
  Look, there are some Kites flying in the sky. The spring wind is blowing. The sun is shining brightly. Some boys are playing games in the sun, Listen, a group of girls are singing "Where’s spring?" It sounds like the singing of lark birds. All these make me think that spring is here, spring is there, and spring is just in our school. Fhe boys and the girls are all like flowers in spring.
  春天终于来了。万物开始生长。树变绿了,花儿开了。在操场上,在田野,路的两边,小草长出来了。
  春天也来到了我们的学校。来看看,在我们的教学楼后面,有一些小梨树上挂满了白色的花;在它的两侧,还有一些其他的花儿向你微笑,有黄色的,有红色的。在我们学校的花园里,有更多的花。可以看到许多各种各样颜色的花。
  看,有一些风筝在天空中飞翔。春风吹拂。阳光明媚。一些男孩在阳光下玩游戏,听,一群女孩正在唱春天在哪里,听起来像是云雀在歌唱。这些都让我觉得春天来了,春天在那里,春天就在我们的学校。这些男孩和女孩都像春天的花朵。
  春天
  Watching the ice melting ,I know the whole earth is being rejuvenated from the winter. A variety of flowers come out to show their beauty and bring us fragrance .It is a feast for our eyes and souls. The yellow grass suddenly turn green . The young leaves grow on the branches . The swallows fly back home with the greeting of spring .
  Everything is coming to life . Feeling the warm sunshine , enjoying the beautiful scenery , listening to the wonderful music , drinking the new tea , my mood is perfect and I have nothing else to desire. Spring is the most fantastic season in the year .It means so much to the other three seasons.
  看着冰融化,我知道整个地球正在重新焕发活力的冬天。各种各样的花出来表明自己的美丽,使我们的香味。它是我们的眼睛和灵魂的盛宴。黄草突然变成绿色。树枝上长出了嫩叶。燕子飞回故乡春天的问候。
  一切都来的生活。感受到了温暖的阳光,欣赏美丽的风景,听着美妙的音乐,喝新茶,我的心情是完美的,我没有别的愿望。和其它三个季节比起来,春天是一年中最美妙的季节。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.