查看: 42|回复: 0

八年级我的发明英语作文150字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  发明家全靠一股了不起的信心支持,才有勇气在不可知的天地中前进。你知道怎么写一篇我的发明的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的八年级我的发明英语作文150字,供你参考!
八年级我的发明英语作文150字篇1  My little invention multi-function electric fan
  In people's life, there are a lot of inconvenience.
  Hot summer weather, for example, will be exhausted in the home, kubla khah dripping wet, if open the ordinary electric fans, high temperature of summer or hot air blow. In the winter The cold weather, and some households have no air conditioning, in the home can be very cold...
  Now I have invented a kind of advanced multi-function electric fan, let me to tell you its use:
  Summer, hot weather, just returned home, the multi-function electric fan said: "cold." Multi-function electric fans began to run, emit air conditioning, a moment later, the room will be cool as autumn. Also can save money to buy air conditioning, it is kill two birds with one stone really.
  It's cold in winter, and people don't want to go out, don't want to get up in the morning, hide in the bed, now with my invention multi-function electric fan, it can be more convenient, the electric fan to you, said: "heat." In ten minutes, your home will be warm.
  It also has a purpose, if liquefied gas leak in the home, it makes a strange sound, remind the owner to open the window as soon as possible, let air convection, eliminate risk.
  Multi-function electric fan is consist of magnets, blades and shaft, controlled by sound. It has no plug, can move at will, need a small high energy battery, charge can be used for about a week.
  Multi-function electric fans, also is not a day or two can be successful, it must be a lot of time and energy, but I will finish it. My masterpiece - a multi-function electric fan will bring convenience to people's life.
八年级我的发明英语作文150字篇2  My invention
  Can I grow up want to invent a kind of flying, into the car, and there are a lot of automatic button in the car can do a lot of things. Its skin is very strong, with very sharp objects can damage it, and it also is not afraid of fire.
  It can take a look at the birds in the sky to fly to the sky, you can also take a look at the ever-changing clouds, it can also be into the ground, and see what treasures underground, can also go to the to explore the mysteries of the core in the core; It can dive to the bottom to take a look at the bottom of the sea creatures, and can also be in close contact and sharks in the sea, and can also taking photos with the shark, it can also be invisible, if you are driving, a robber is chasing behind you, you will be able to button, so that the robber can't see you for a long time.
  It can also take you to the universe went up the sun, look at how big a sunspot, may be you don't believe, but I made car how high temperature will not be afraid, you can also go to the moon in the biology to explore the moon? This is I want to invented car later.
八年级我的发明英语作文150字篇3  I want to invent junk robots
  I want to invention of spam robots, robot is not really a garbage, the garbage is garbage! Because it is junk, eat the belly is full of junk. However, its excretion may not be all that is rubbish, I will tell you about.
  This garbage robot, has a big mouth, the body is made of copper, head antenna, can let a person with a remote control. Its neck can rotate 360 degrees, the body is some cratering. Because, every hole out of a sweep garbage ground tool. Its feet can be changed, become a pulley, into a stent. This is the future of green robot.
  Normally, it will roll the pulley, patrol in the city, the head of the antenna, can be induced to where there is garbage, robot to immediately. With a broom, or stretch out hand picked up the machine. If there are swept out and stick on the ground, it will be washed with water, then use sand paper to shave off..
  Especially the dirty lake area is large, he would like a fishing net to garbage fished. Of course, it also becomes a bracket, the feet into the water to check it again. If the water is muddy, it open mouth, push a suck, were sucked into the lake, the row is full of clear water. Finally, put a fart, ha ha, still pretty sweet!
  I invented robots do you think? You don't love clean, buy back when a nanny!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.