查看: 17|回复: 0

初二英语作文我的爱好80词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  热爱才是最好的老师。你知道怎么写一篇80字我的爱好的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初二英语作文我的爱好80词,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初二英语作文我的爱好80词篇1  My biggest hobby is reading.
  When brother borrowed HuiShu, I would beg him to let me see,. Is the elder brother is always in watching cartoon, just show me.
  Although I also love watching TV, but compared the two, I prefer to read a book, had to give up TV.
  A have free, I will take out a book from the shelf and read with relish, even go to the toilet, all want to take a book to see. Careless, but because the exam score, mother limits the my reading time, my in the mind very afflictive.
  I want to learn, strive for to get your full marks, win back their power to study.
初二英语作文我的爱好80词篇2  Our love to the stars in the sky, the water in the sea, the clouds of heaven, as few are also countless people of the world.
  My hobby is reading, Shakespeare said that books are the nourishment of the world. But I think the book is a good medicine, it cured me of my sadness, cured me of my pain, healed the knot in my heart, cured me of my guilt, bring me something unique all over the world, happy. Book is the lifeblood of I, like the right hand is dependent on the left hand, left hand is also inseparable from the right hand, and give each other happy.
初二英语作文我的爱好80词篇3  Boys and girls, do you know what my hobby is doing? Today, I would like to tell you something about it!
  My hobby is doing manual, because to do manual can let my thinking ability was improved, can develop my imagination, let me in the manual of world travel, also can let me become ingenuity.
  My mother likes to throw things, at ordinary times as long as she thought the useless things, all have to live in a trash can. One day, my mother's hands with two broken paper barrel, is preparing to throw in the trash, I saw the accidentally, then ran to stop at the speed of sprint,
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.