查看: 18|回复: 0

养宠物狗的初二英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  狗是人类最好的朋友,你有养过宠物狗吗?下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了养宠物狗的初二英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  养宠物狗的初二英语作文篇1
  I had a lovely pet before. It’s a dog. But it died yesterday. It was hit by a car. Yesterday, it went out to play with its friends. When it went across the road, it was hit. I am very sad about this. My dog has come to my home for two years. It was like a family of mine. Before, I played with it everyday. We had much happy time together. But now, it left me. It would never come back. I miss it very much. My parents want to buy a new one for me, but I don’t want to, because it’s not my dog any more.
  从前,我有一只可爱的宠物。它是一只小狗,但是昨天它死了,是被车撞的。昨天,它出去和它的朋友一起玩耍。它过马路的时候就被撞了。对此我感到很伤心。我的小狗来我家已经两年了,它就像我的家人一样。以前,我每天都和它一起玩。我们一起度过了很多开心的时光,而现在它离开了我,再也不回来了。我十分想念它。我父母想再给我买一只,但是我不想要,因为那已经不是我原来的小狗了。
  养宠物狗的初二英语作文篇2
  I have a lovely dog. Its name is YoYo. I like it very much. It has two big ears, two big and bright eyes. Its hair is brown. It has come to my home for a year. It has become a part of my family. It has its own house, but it likes to sleep under my bed, play in my house. I like talking to it, because it's a friend worth of trusting. I would like to share my happy things with it. When I am sad, talking to it makes me feel good. I am happy to have such a lovely friend.
  我有一只可爱的小狗,它的名字叫悠悠,我很喜欢它。它有两只大耳朵,两只明亮的大眼睛。它的毛是棕色的。它来我家已经有一年了。它成为了我家的一部分。它有自己的房子,但是它喜欢睡在我的床底下,在我的房间玩。我很喜欢和它聊天,因为我觉得它是一个值得信赖的朋友。我喜欢和它分享开心的事。当我难过的时候,和它聊天使我感觉舒服。我很高兴有这样一个可爱的朋友。
  养宠物狗的初二英语作文篇3
  I have a pet dog, her name is Du Du. She is very cute but quite naughty. My father, my mother and me, we all like her very much, and seldom scold her though she sometimes makes a mess at home. However, my mother got really angry with Du Du a few days ago. My mother loves flowers and always brings some home. Last Sunday, she bought some lilies.
  They were very fragrant. Du Du must have thought that the flowers were delicious, too, so she ate them while my mother was in the kitchen. By the time my mother rushed out of the kitchen, the vase was broken, water was everywhere and the flowers were all gone. My mother was so angry that she didn’t talk to Du Du for the rest of the day and didn’t feed her in the evening.
  我家有只宠物狗,名叫嘟嘟,嘟嘟是个小姑娘,又可爱又淘气,我们全家人都喜欢她,尽管有时她会把家里弄得一团糟,我们也很少责怪她,因为大多数时候,她都是个乖宝宝。可是前两天,她把妈妈惹恼了。妈妈很喜欢花,经常会买些花回来美化我们的家。上星期天,妈妈买了几支百合花回来,百合花有很好闻的香味,可能我们的小淘气嘟嘟觉得,有好闻香味的东西一定也很美味,所以,趁妈妈不注意,嘟嘟把百合花给吃了。
  等妈妈从厨房里冲出来时,花瓶倒了,水撒了,花也进了嘟嘟的肚子里了。妈妈气得一整天没理睬嘟嘟,还罚她不能吃晚餐。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.