查看: 19|回复: 0

myfriend英语作文7年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  朋友能在你最无助的时候,感到有所依靠;能在你最痛苦的时候,帮你分担忧愁;朋友就是这样一个人,你知道7年级的学生如何写一篇朋友的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的myfriend英语作文7年级,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
myfriend英语作文篇1  Where does happiness come from? Some people say that happiness comes from books, and some people say that happiness comes from life, and I think that happiness is what friends give.
  A bosom friend will give you a lot, and happiness is essential. That was before the exam, everybody is nervous review, all kinds of test, I was nervous to get up to the pole, if take an examination of early, to relieve my stress. Due to tension, connect my grades are not ideal, many times test, pressure increased bit by bit, after a test I seem to be completely disappointed to myself, dull looking out of the window, the wind rages on the ground, overcast, frustrated I was just about to leave, it is time the chasing up and said to me: "failed the exam this time, it doesn't matter, hard next time we will be able to test good. Don't lose heart."
  I said angrily, "it doesn't matter if I didn't do it at one time, but I didn't do it the second time!"
  She smiled and said: "it is your mind too much pressure, afraid to take an examination of is not good, only for this kind of result. In fact, you don't have to be so nervous, as long as easily in the face of every exam, exam review learn knowledge is good, all knowledge has mastered, don't all-night review, such sacrifice rest time to review it will not achieve the desired result."
  Puzzled me for a long time so easily solved, I am happy, all kinds of pressure and burden already flew to cloud nine went outside, I no longer nervous, sorrow for the exams.
  Played under light rain, the sky we run on the road, hand in hand together at underground, pissing pouring rain turned silver cross from the front, we laugh together, gradually clear up in the sky the sun ourtenant looked at us, long this laughter echoed in the ear.
  快乐从何而来?有人说,快乐从书中而来,有人说,快乐从生活中来,我认为,快乐是朋友所给予的。
  一个知心朋友,会给予你很多,而快乐是必不可少的。那是考试前,大家都在紧张的复习,各种测验接连不断,那时我紧张得到达了极点,巴不得早点考完,以减轻我的压力。由于紧张,连接许多次测验我的成绩都不理想,这样,压力一点点地加重,在一次测验后我似乎彻底对自己失望了,呆呆的望着窗外,狂风肆虐着大地,天阴沉沉的,心灰意冷的我正准备黯然离开,这是时追了上来,对我说:这次没考好没关系,下次努力了就一定能考好。不要灰心。
  我愤怒地说:一次没考好没关系,可我次次都考不好!
  她笑着说:那么就是你思想压力太大,生怕考不好,才造成这样的结果。其实,你不必这么紧张,只要轻松面对每一次考试,考前回顾一下学过的知识就好,所有的知识都已经掌握了,不要通宵达旦的复习,这样牺牲休息时间来复习反而不会达到理想的成绩。
  困扰了我许久的问题就这样轻松的解决了,我高兴不已,各种压力和负担已经飞到了九霄云外去了,我也不再为考试而紧张、忧愁。
  天空下起了小雨,我们手拉手在路上狂奔,一起看着小雨淅淅沥沥地下着,一道道银丝从面前划过,我们一起放声大笑,渐渐放晴的天空中太阳笑吟吟的望着我们,这笑声久久回荡在耳边。
myfriend英语作文篇2  Books, like a silent friends, accompany me to grow, it not only broadened my horizons and enrich my knowledge, but also brought me endless happiness.
  On one occasion, the grandmother planted a few of towel gourd on the balcony, the towel gourd grow particularly fast, are stretched neck and a long cane, clutching a bamboo pole and volume. But the bamboo poles were blown away by the wind. Grandma is to worry about right now, I faced this situation, a brainwave, said: "grandma, you know a the alkaloids in? I saw the book in a science experiment." Say that finish, I let my grandmother sat on the bed, I reached out a finger to resist grandma's skull, call my grandmother tried to stand up, however, the grandmother tried best, how to also cannot stand. I happily laughed and said, "see, this is a magic. As long as the right protection, even if only a small effort, also can support very heavy things. We according to this principle to take a loofah tent!" So my grandmother and I took a bamboo pole and used two bamboo poles to hold the head of a swinging bamboo pole and then we tied it with a rope. The work is done. As I shook my steady bamboo pole, I proudly said, "the science of science works!"
  Another time, I saw a few classmates who were talking passionately about who was the biggest dinosaur in the world, and who was the youngest? They're not sure what the real answer is, they're arguing for their answers, and one even says they're blushing. I thought to myself: this is too easy. I'll tell them! I stood up together in the past, the side face satisfiedly say: "I know the right answer! I've seen Jurassic big adventure, it write: the dragon is one of the biggest dinosaur, 40 to 50 miles in length, known as' football dinosaurs', the smallest dinosaurs were the jaw dragon, only 18 to 19 cm, and the bird." As I answered, the students realized, "oh," the voice of "oh," I admire their eyes. It made me feel a little smug, and I also thank the book for bringing me joy.
  Now, books have become an indispensable part of my life. I think of books as a good friend and I think reading is a joy in life.
myfriend英语作文篇3  Friends should not be so important, but friends are so important. There may be no touching, no victory in life... There is nothing but friends.
  A friend can walk in the rain with an umbrella. You can make a roll on the beach. You can indulge in some kind of music. You can hang out in the book sea. Friend is sad I accompany you to fall tears, have joy I with you silly smile...
  Friends don't always have to be in touch, but they don't forget, every once in a while, still feeling warm, affectionate and tender. A friend is to put care in his heart and to hide his concern in the eye. A friend is one after another, together, one after another. Friends are the ones who bring joy, remember, and gentleness. Friends are like wine, they are strong and they are drunk. Friends as flowers, quietly elegant and fragrant; Friends are autumn rain, exquisite and poetic;
  Friends are the may of December, pure and proud. A friend is not a painting; it is more beautiful than a painting. Friends are not songs; they are more beautiful than songs; A friend should be a meaningful essay, writing yesterday and looking forward to the future.
  The beauty of a friend is not the length of the day; A friend is a moment of eternity, a moment of awareness; The value of a friend is not because of the years that have gone through together, but the rarest of friends will still be remembered, still remember: you are my friend.
  A friend's day is always sunny and bright; You find yourself having everything when you have friends. We can lose a lot, but we can't lose friends. Friends may not become a permanent friends, perhaps only a certain period of time in your life a traveler, but because this originated because, makes life beautiful
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.