查看: 23|回复: 0

成为模范学生英语作文3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  成为模范学生英语作文篇一
  be a Model Student
  I want to be a model student. What shall I do?
  I should be polite. I should study hard. I should capful and helpful. I should walk in the corridors. I should throw rubbish in the bin. I should be quiet in the library. I shouldn’t walk and run on the grass. I shouldn’t throw rubbish on the floor. I shouldn’t run in the corridors. I shouldn’t fight. I shouldn’t be noisy in the library.
  How about you?
  成为模范学生英语作文篇二
  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
  However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do GREat tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
  你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
  然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
  成为模范学生英语作文篇三
  I want to be a good student. Firstly, I should be never late for school every day. In the class, I must listen to the teacher attentively and do my homework carefully. Secondly, it’s a good idea to get on well with my classmates. I’ll try my best to help others, because to help others is to help myself. Thirdly, I will do more physical exercise and take part in different kinds of activities. It’s important for me to keep healthy. In addition, I will help my parents do some housework after school. I’m sure I will be a good student soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.