查看: 29|回复: 0

四年级的英语作文50字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  四年级的同学们可以多写关于身边事物的英语作文,以此来提高英语作文的写作能力。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,有关50字的四年级英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
50字的四年级的英语作文篇一  Today i take the bus to the park.Some people are waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl comes,everybody looks at her.She is very shy.I don't know her name,but I think I have met her before.Suddenly,she turns to me and says:"It's You.Remember me?I'm your new classmate.I'm Mary".
  Oh my God.she is really my new friend.
50字的四年级的英语作文篇二  In my family,there are three people,which is my mother,my father and I.
  My mother likes cooking,and my father likes reading.We are very happy,and play together a lot.My mother always looks after me,and so does my father.
  I love my parents!
50字的四年级的英语作文篇三  My day is very good.I play sports at 6:00 in the morning.
  I like play ping pong and paly basketball.I eat breakfast at 7:00 in the morning,I eat eggs apples and rice in the breakfast.
  At 7:30 I go to school.I get hoem at 12:30.I eat lunch at 12:50.I eat bananas and chiken in the lunch.
  I go to school at 13:30.I eat dinner at 19:00.Eat dinner I like eat oranges and hamburger.I love my day.
50字的四年级的英语作文篇四  Look at this photograph of my family.
  There are five people in it.The tallest one is my father.He is forty-eight years old.My mother is standing beside him.She is not as my father.She is three years younger than my father.Sitting in front of them are my grandparents.
  My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses.My grandmother is as fat as he.
  This little one is me.I’m sitting between them.All of us love one anther.I have a happy family.
50字的四年级的英语作文篇五  A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither.The son asks,"Dad,are we poisonous snakes?" The father replies proudly,"Yes son,we are rattler snakes!Why do you ask son?" "Because Dad,I just bit my tongue!"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.