查看: 18|回复: 0

暑假计划英语作文2年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  只有有意义的暑假,才是最令人开心的暑假,你想知道二年级的学生怎么制定一份暑假计划的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的暑假计划英语作文2年级,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
暑假计划英语作文篇1  After a semester of intense study, I finally got through with a summer schedule.
  First, with the help of mom and dad, make sure you have a plan and a bedtime schedule. Finish your summer homework carefully. Read the book every day for no less than an hour.
  I made a small piece of technology in the summer vacation. I am already a primary school student, I should be considerate of my parents' hard work, during the summer vacation apart from my own things, I should actively share some housework with my parents. Go out and ask your father and mother for permission. You can't go out alone. You can't go out with someone you don't know. Don't go swimming without an adult. On Sunday, mom bought a set of Chinese children's encyclopedias and the adventures of the little carp.
  If I have less time, I think it would be nice to visit my relatives in chongqing and return to yongchuan zoo.
  This summer plan may not be good, please support us
  一学期的紧张学习终于熬过去了我制定了一份暑假计划表,来看一下吧:
  首先在爸爸妈妈的帮助下,定好学习计划、作息时间,每天保证上下午各一个小时的学习时间。认真完成暑假作业。每天读课外书不少于一小时,把读书的收获记下来。
  我在暑假里小创作一件科技小制作。我已经是小学生了,应该体谅父母的辛劳,暑假期间除了自己的事情自己做外,要积极为父母分担些家务劳动。外出要征得爸爸妈妈的同意,不能私自外出,不能与不认识的人一起出门。没有大人带领,不能私自去游泳。星期天,让妈妈买一套《中国少儿百科全书》和《小鲤鱼历险记》过过瘾。
  如果时间安排少一点的话,我觉得去重庆看望亲戚不错,回来的时候顺便去永川动物园。
  这个暑假计划定的可能不好,请大家支持
暑假计划英语作文篇2  Make a good plan and enjoy it. I hope we all can have a meaningful holiday.
  Firstly, I will find a part time job, probably work in a factory which is near my home, so that I can accompany with my parents. Secondly, I have joined a violin course in the previous time, because I have interest on it. therefore, I will do more practice at home by myself. As an old saying goes, practice makes perfect. At the end of the holiday, it’s time for me to have a good time. I tend to go on a trip with my friends, maybe Yunnan or other wonderful places. Travel to the place I have never been to certainly can broaden my mine.
暑假计划英语作文篇3  I'm happy to have such a good summer holiday!Of course,I have many things to prepare.First,I need to make a plan about my holiday.I will do my homework 5 hours a day,and I want to read some famous English books to improve my English study.Then, I will see some funny comedies.Mr.Bean or Tom Hanks's movies all cool! They can relax myself!If I have enough time,I will go dancing and swimming! I wanna keep fit,you know!And,I will spend some time on my math.I always be careless on the math exam.I want to be careful!I really have a large number of things to do,maybe It's a bit busy and nervous.but I like this sort of life.I will try my best to do these tings!I believe myself,I can do all of them!It's nice to have this kind of courage!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.