查看: 23|回复: 0

初二英语作文好句子带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:43:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  好的英语句子会给英语作文带来好的效果。那么有哪些比较好的初中英语作文范文呢?下面小编精心整理了初二的英语作文,供大家参考,希望你们喜欢!
初二英语作文:选择朋友  A man who is careful in choosing friends will certainly derive benefit from them. Why? Because there are more false friends than real ones in this world. To have one real friends is better than a hundred false ones. Friends who flatter you to your face are not true friends.
  We must make friends with those who have good character and kindness of heart. On the other hand, we should do our best to a void keeping company with bad people.
  一个小心选择朋友的人一定会从他们那里获得益处。为什么?因为在这个世界里假朋友比真朋友要多。有一个真朋友要比有一百个假朋友来得好。凡是当面奉承你的朋友不是真朋友。
  我们必须和凡是具有良好品格和心地善良的人交朋友。反过来说,我们应尽力避免结交坏人。
初二英语作文:我的志向  Whatever a man’s status is (may be), he must have an aim. If not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. That stands to reason.However important fame and wealth may be, we must not let them become our object in life. We should aim at doing something useful to the society.If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher. However, teaching is by no means an easy thing. I must apply myself closely to my studies so as to be able to cope with my duties (as a teacher).
  不论人是什么身份,他必须有一个志向。如果没有的话,他很难立足于世上。那是显而易见的。不论名利如何重要,我们切不可让它们成为我们生活之目标。我们应当志在做一些对社会有益的事情。如果我的志向能实现的话,我就希望成为一个老师。然而,教书并不是一容易的事情。我必须专心学业以便能应因我的职责。
初二英语作文:游中山公园  April 10th  Sunday
  It‘s spring now. It‘s not cold or hot. It‘s quite warm. Everything begins to grow. I go to the Zhongshan Park with my friend Liu Xin this moring.
  When we enter the park, we see a lot of beautiful flowers. Some bees and butterflies are flying around the flowers. In the pool, the fishes are swimming freely. The willow trees are bud. In the pavilion, some old people are playing chess. Look, some children are playing games near the lake. The trees turn green and the flowers come out. In the trees, threr‘re some birds. They‘re singing happily.
  Everything in the park tell us spring is coming. How beautiful! We have a good time!
  春天来了,天气不冷不热,十分暖和。万物开始复苏。今天早上,我和朋友刘欣一起去中山公园游玩。
  当我们进入公园,鲜花迎面扑来。蜜蜂和蝴蝶在花丛中飞舞。池塘里的鱼儿自由自在地游来游去。岸边的柳树住在发芽。亭子里,老人在下棋。看,一些孩子正在湖边做游戏。树叶儿变绿了,花儿竞相开放。树上有些鸟儿,它们在欢快地唱歌。
  公园的一切都在告诉我们春天已经来临。多么美丽的景象啊!我们玩得真开心!
初二英语作文:参加学校远足活动  Date:Sat.,June 10  Weather:Nice
  We went on a school excursion a few days ago.
  We visited some historic places during the day.
  We had a party around the campfire at night.
  We had prepared many things for the party.
  The party was great.
  I was so excited that I could not sleep that night.
  日期:6月10日 星期六 天气:晴好
  我们学校前几天组织了远足。
  那天白天我们参观了一些历史名胜。
  晚上我们在篝火旁开了晚会。
  我们为晚会做了充分准备。
  晚会很精彩。
  那天晚上我兴奋得睡不着觉。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.