查看: 30|回复: 0

最新七年级英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:43:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  常见的英语作文类型分为议论文、图表文、记叙文、应用文等。那么七年级英语作文带翻译有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为大家精心挑选的七年级英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
七年级英语作文篇一  I’m a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there.
  The playground is much bigger and more beautiful than before. Many boys play football there after school.
  And many girls play games there.They are very happy.
  Now we are in Grade 3, we have to study harder than before. Students do their homework in their free time.I think it is good, but taking some exercise is important, too.
  Now our school is more beautiful, we are more polite to our teachers and we like to study very much. I think our school has changed in many ways.
  翻译:
  我是一个中学生。我想告诉你我们学校变了好多。我们的学校比以前更大了。现在还有一个大花园。有许多树木和花草。我们可以坐在那里放松自己。
  操场比以前更大、更漂亮了。许多男孩放学后在那里踢足球。许多女孩在那里玩游戏。他们都很开心。
  现在我们是3年级了,我们要比以前更加努力学习。学生在他们空余时间做功课。我觉得这是好的,但锻炼也是很重要的。
  现在我们的学校更美丽,我们对老师也更有礼貌,我们都非常喜欢学习。我认为我们的学校也在很多方面都改变了。
七年级英语作文篇二  I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer. My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the Internet.
  One day, mom was not at home. I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net.
  The first one I met there was a boy called Tom. He greeted me politely. When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net,he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails.
  I learnt a lot from him.
  翻译:
  我开始学电脑的时候才九岁。妈妈是我的启蒙老师。我学会了如何打字,如何拷贝文件,如何上网登录网站。一天,妈妈不在家。
  我打开电脑,开始学着上网聊天。汤姆是我在网上遇到的第一个朋友。
  他礼貌地跟我打招呼。当他得知我才九岁,而且对网上聊天一无所知时,他开始教我如何使用聊天工具,如何下载,以及如何发电子邮件。我从他那里学到了很多东西。
七年级英语作文篇三  I am not fond of basketball,let alone to play it.But I have seen a wonderful basketball game between my class and postgraduate class.It is so wonderful that I cann't help asking myself "Is it real".The answer is pretty yes.I also learn a lot from the game.
  First ,teamwork is very important.You are sure to fail if you play by yourself.So five members must play together and well orgnized.Second ,you should have a aim.In order to reach it,you should try your best.
  Last,never give up whatever have happened.Even if you get low scores,you shouldn't give up.If there is a will,there is a way.If there is a will ,there is also a opportunity.And you can make failure into success.Believe yourself and believe your team.You are the best one.
  翻译:
  我不喜欢篮球,更不用说打了。但我已经看到了我们班和研究生班之间的一场精彩的篮球比赛。它是如此美妙,我不禁问自己,这是真的吗。答案是肯定的。从比赛中我也学到了很多。
  首先,团队合作是非常重要的。你一定会失败的如果你只靠自己的话。所以五个成员必须一起参与、组织好。其次,你应该有目标。为了达到这个目的,你应该尽你最大的努力。
  最后,无论发生什么事情永不放弃。即使你得到较低的分数,你也不应该放弃。有志者事竟成。如果有志着,也会有机会。你可以把失败变成成功。相信你自己,相信你的团队。你是最好的。
七年级英语作文篇四  Bad eating habits can destroy our health,lots of diseases occur because of bad eating habits. There are lots of bad eating habits in our life which we always ignore.
  For example,Watching television while having meals or snacks .Doing this means you don't pay attention to your food, forget how full you are, and often eat too much.
  Having drinks rather than water.Fizzy drinks and fruit juice are usually high in calories and sugar, which can cause weight problems.
  Water is important in making your brain cells and every organ in your body work properly.And eating in front of the computer and staying there after meals.
  These are only some of them. For the sake of our health. we should conquer all ofthese bad eating habits.
  翻译:
  不良的饮食习惯可以摧毁我们的健康,许多疾病的发生是因为不良的饮食习惯。我们总是忽视我们的生活中的很多不良的饮食习惯。
  例如,看电视的时候吃东西。这意味着你不留意你的食物,忘记你有多饱,经常会吃太多。喝杯饮料,而不是水。碳酸饮料和果汁通常是高卡路里和糖份的,这可能会导致体重问题。
  水是非常重要的,可以让你的大脑细胞以及你的身体里的每个器官正常工作。在电脑前吃饭,饭后也呆在那里。
  这些只是其中的一些。为我们的健康,我们应该克服所有这些不良的饮食习惯。
七年级英语作文篇五  Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too.
  When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs. Sometimes he tells us some funny stories.
  He often encourages us to speak and write in English. Although we may make mistakes now and then, he always corrects them patiently and tells us how to write properly.
  He is really a good teacher. We all love him and his class.
  翻译:
  我的英语老师姓李,他30岁了。他特别喜欢体育,所以看起采既年轻又强壮。他还很喜欢唱歌。每当我们上课累了的时候,他就教我们唱一些英文歌曲。
  有时还给我们讲一些有趣的故事。他经常鼓励我们用英语交谈和写作。虽然我们时不时地会犯一些错误,但他总是耐心地给我们指出并改正,还教我们如何正确表达。
  他真是一位好老师。我们都喜欢他,也喜欢上他的课。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.