我理想的工作-My Ideal Job

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:43:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My Ideal Job(1994.6)
  (我理想的工作)
  1. 人们的理想职业因人而异。
  2. 我的理想职业。
  3. 我怎样为我理想的职业作准备。
  这是一篇说明文。第一段,人们各自向往着理想的职业,不同的人根据自己的兴趣来选择不同的工作作为理想的职业。第二段,我的理想职业是教师,有三个原因:假期、自由和与学生一起成长。第三段,为理想的职业所作的准备:一,努力学习知识;二,尽力净化自己的心灵。
  参考范文:
  There are various kinds of jobs in the world, such as writing, nursing, teaching and engineering. Nevertheless, different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers. This happens mainly for the reason that everyone has his own interest.
  As for me, I have made up my mind to be a teacher chiefly for three reasons. First of all, I want to teach because I like the pace of the academic calendar. Two long vacations offer an opportunity for reflection, research and writing. Secondly, I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes, to learn my own lessons, and to stimulate myself and my students. Moreover, I have the opportunity to keep on learning. Finally, I want to teach because, being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me, I will find myself growing and changing with them.
  But teaching is no easy job at all. Therefore, I must study hard to acquire more knowledge. And, at the same time, I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.