查看: 27|回复: 0

2020年高考英语作文答案预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:43:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  写英语作文在很多学生的记忆中是难的,你知道今年的高考英语作文有哪些预测作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的20xx年高考英语作文答案预测,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
20xx年高考英语作文答案预测篇1  假如你是一名大学生叫李华,请就大学就业问题,从大学毕业生的心态、就业形势以及就业前景几个方面,针对近年来大学毕业生就业情况给报社写一封120字左右的信件谈谈你的看法。
  Dear editor,
  I am writing to you to talk about taking up occupations for college graduates.
  Nowadays many graduates are looking forward to obtaining employment in big cities, unwilling to work in the countryside. So it is difficult for them to find proper jobs.
  As a matter of fact, there are not enough opportunities to satisfy most of the hunters in big cities while in the countryside talented people are badly needed and a lot of posts are waiting for us. Rural areas are a vast world, where you can put your abilities to good use and you’ll be able to make greater contributions to the building of new countryside.
  Therefore, as college students we should have the right attitude towards ourselves and the job. I believe we can have as bright a future in the countryside as we have in the city.
  Yours,
  Li Hua
20xx年高考英语作文答案预测篇2  假定你是李华,将于今年七月从新星外语学校毕业。你从报纸上得知B&B公司要招聘一名英文秘书,你很感兴趣。请给该公司写一封信,1.年龄 2.学习情况和英文水平 3.兴趣特长 4.性格特点
  范文:
  Dear Sir /Madam ,
  I learned from the newspaper that your company needs an English secretary . I’m really interested in this position and hope I can work for you.
  I’m 18 years old and will be graduating from xinxing Foreign Languages School this July. I’m an excellent student ,among the top 5 in my class of 50 students. I’m good at English , especially spoken English .I often use the computer and I type very fast . In my spare time ,I read a lot . Poems are my favorite . I enjoy music very much too. Being an active young person , I like sports and outdoor activities . Besides , I ‘m easy to get along well with and I like to make friends .
  I’m looking forward to your reply .
  Sincerely yours,
  Li hua
20xx年高考英语作文答案预测篇3  假定你住在一个涉外小区。社区委员会请你帮忙用英文写一封电子邮件,将周末农家采摘活动的安排传达给住户。 时间:下周六上午8:00----11:00 内容:采摘苹果 报名:办公室,下周四下午5:00前 提示:戴帽子,手套 。欢迎踊跃参加 。
  范文:
  Hi, everyone ,
  We’ll have an important activity&picking apples. The picking will go on from 8:00 am to 11:00 am next Saturday and welcome all of the people in our community to join in the activity .
  To join in the activity , you should sign your name in the office before 5:00 pm next Thursday ,which is the deadline ! Don’t miss it !
  Attention! It is suggested that all the people who will join in picking apples should wear a hat and a pair of gloves because there will be a lot of leaves or dirty things that will otherwise fall on your head and make your hands dirty .
  Be active , everyone in our community !
  The community board
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.