查看: 36|回复: 0

我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:42:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我喜欢我的工作(the job i like best)
  in the past three years of my college life i have never ceased to think what kind of work i shall take up upon graduation. although my ideas are not consistent, i have decided on a college teacher as my life-long career.
  a variety of reasons have led me to choose this occupation over other more lucrative ones. first, teaching is learning. to make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, i have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world the very thing i enjoy in my life. second, teaching means freedom and independence. as a teacher, i'm free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions, a privilege not everyone can have, even those with highly-paid positions. finally, i like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind. no more rushing to catch a morning bus, no more anxiety to please a boss, no more worries about your paycheck which is steady, if not handsome.
  nothing, not even a big salary, can equal for the opportunity to continue learning,the satisfaction of being your own boss,and a gentle peace of life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.