查看: 35|回复: 0

理想工作高中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:42:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  不同的人喜欢不同的职业,对于你,你的理想工作是什么?下面,师哈哈网小编帮你整理了理想工作高中英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  理想工作高中英语作文篇1
  There are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,nursing,teaching and engineering.But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers.This is because everyone has his own interest.
  As for me,I have made up my mind to be a teacher.I choose to do so mainly for three reasons.First,I want to teach because I like the pace of academic calendar.Two long vacations offer me an opportunity for reflection,research and writing.Secondly,I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes,to learn my own lesson,to stimulate myself and my students.And I can have the opportunity to keep on learning.Finally,I want to teach because,being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me,I will grow and change with them too.
  But teaching is no easy job at all.I must study cleverly to obtain more knowledge.And,at the same time,I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.
  理想工作高中英语作文篇2
  Different people have different career outlooks. Some people want to become civil servants; some people hope to start their own business; some people dream of being freelancers, and so on.
  不同的人有着不同的职业愿景。有些人想要做公务员,有的人想自己创业,有的人梦想成为自由职业者等等。
  However, my ideal job is teaching. Firstly, I’m told that teachers have a high income. With the high income, I can open a training school to help the children in poor families with their education. Secondly, teachers always have summer and winter holidays, thus I will have more free time to relax myself. More importantly, teachers are angels to students, who can pass on the knowledge to students as well as help them develop their hobbies and interests. I can’t imagine how happy I will feel when I see my students become elites.
  然而,我的理想是教书。首先,我被告知老师的工资很高。若有很高的工资,那我就能开个培训学校来帮助那些贫困家庭的孩子。第二,老师有着寒暑假两个长假期,如此我将有时间放松。更重要的是,对学生来说老师就是天使,传授孩子们知识帮助他们培养自己的兴趣爱好。我无法想象如果我的学生都成为人才,我会多么的开心。
  In order to be a qualified teacher, I should read more books to acquire more knowledge, and train my patience and improve my communication and handwriting abilities.
  为了成为一名合格的老师,我会读更多的知识从中汲取更多知识,锻炼自己的耐心,提高自己的交际能力并提高自己的书写水平。
  理想工作高中英语作文篇3
  Different people have various ambitions. Some want to be engineers or doctors in the future. Some want to be scientists or businessmen. Still some wish to be teachers or lawers when they grow up in the days to come.
  Unlike other people, I prefer to be a farmer. However, it is not easy to be a farmer for Iwill be looked upon by others. Anyway,what I am trying to do is to make great contributions to agriculture. It is well known that farming is the basic of the country. Above all, farming is not only a challenge but also a good opportunity for the young. We can also make a big profit by growing vegetables and food in a scientific way. Besides we can apply what we have learned in school to farming. Thus our countryside will become more and more properous.
  I believe that any man with knowledge can do whatever they can so long as this job can meet his or her interest. All the working position can provide him with a good chance to become a talent.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.