查看: 60|回复: 0

有翻译的优秀英语作文模拟高考

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:42:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  通过大量阅读范文与练习英语作文,把写作与写、读、说以及语言知识的教学有机结合起来,让学生创造性地运用所学语言进行书面表达,以写出优秀的高考英语作文。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的高考优秀英语作文,供大家参阅!
高考的优秀英语作文(一)  崇拜明星 Worshipping Stars
  Today, many young people are crazy about their idols. Many years ago, in order to see the idol, a girl made her father threaten the star, finally, the father dropped down the river and ended his life. It is such a horrible incident, the public criticizes the girl for her blindness in worshipping star. Many students even skip their class, just to see their idols in the airport. What’s more, they spend a lot of money to buy the products about their idols. The students don’t have money, they ask their parents to give the money, it is not right to do it. The young people should treat the stars in the right way, they need to figure what is right and wrong. If they follow their stars in the wrong way, they will ruin themselves. So people need to support their stars in the wise way.
  今天,很多年轻人为他们的偶像疯狂。很多年以前,为了见到偶像,一个女孩让他的父亲去威胁明星,最后,这个父亲跳进河里,结束了他的生命。这是多么可怕的事件啊,大众批评这个女孩如此盲目的追星。很多学生甚至旷课,只是为了去机场看偶像。而且,他们花费了很多钱来买有关偶像的产品。学生没有钱,他们叫父母给钱,这样做是不对的。年轻人应该正确看待明星,他们需要分清什么是对和错。如果他们错误地追星,就会毁了自己。所以人们需要理智的支持明星。
高考的优秀英语作文(二)  对朋友的祝贺My Congratulation to My Friend
  Since we go to school, my friend and I are fighting for our future college, we want to go to our dreaming college, so we work so hard. After three years’ fighting, we finally come to the graduate season, I get my college’s reception, I am so happy, my friend also gets what she wants, all of us have realized our dreams. As her best friend, I am so happy for her, so I want to show my congratulation to her. I decide to buy her a present, so I go to shopping. I have no idea what to buy, my mother suggests me to buy her a pen, I think it is a good idea. I buy a pen with the picture that she loves, I give this present to her, she is very happy and she says she likes it very much. I wish her the best in her college life.
  打从我们上学起,我的朋友和我就为了我们将来的大学在奋斗,我们想要个梦想中的大学,因此我们很努力学习。经过了3年的学习,我们最终来到了毕业季,我接到了大学的录取通知,很开心,我的朋友也得到了她想要的,我们都实现了自己的梦想。作为她最好的朋友,我为她感到高兴,所以我想要向她展示我的祝贺。我决定给她买礼物,我去购物,但是不知道买什么,我的妈妈建议我给她买一只笔,我觉得这是个好主意。我买了一只带有她喜欢的图案的笔,我把礼物给了她,她很高兴,并且说很喜欢。我祝愿她的大学生活一切顺利。
高考的优秀英语作文(三)  朋友的生日派对 My Friend’s Birthday Party
  I have a good friend, her name is Lucy, we became friends since I was five years old, she is my neighbor, we play together all the time. Yesterday, Lucy got her ten year-old birthday, she hold a party in her house, as her good friend, of course I would not miss her party. I bought her a watch as the gift, in the party, we sang and danced, she has many friends, so we played the game, we felt so happy. At last, we sang the birthday song to her and took out the big cake, Lucy made her wish, we ate the cake together. We had great fun at Lucy’s party, I wish her be happy every day.
  我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫露西,在我五岁的时候,我们就成为了好朋友,她是我的邻居,我们总是一起玩耍。昨天,露西度过了她的十岁生日,她在家里举行了一个派对,作为她的好朋友,当然我不会错过她的派对。我给她买了一块手表作为礼物,在派对上,我们又唱又跳,她有很多朋友,因此我们玩游戏,我感到很开心。最后,我们唱了生日歌给她,并拿出大蛋糕,露西许了愿望,我们一起吃了蛋糕。在露西的派对上,我们玩得很开心,我希望她每天都开开心心。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.