查看: 39|回复: 0

高二100字英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:42:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语写作是英语听、说、读、写四项技能之一。在中学英语教学中,写作一直是排在听力、口语、阅读三项语言技能之后,因此,英语写作一直是英语教学中的薄弱环节。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高二100字英语作文带翻译,希望对你有帮助!
高二100字英语作文带翻译篇1  Today, as the development of the electronic products, people like to use the electronic products very much. They count on these products because they are so convenient and funny. So people pay a lot of attention on the electronic products, most people even don’t like to go out and they spend all the day playing the computer games. Staying too much time indoors is not good for people’s health, they need to walk out of the house and take the exercise. It is advised that we should take exercise for an hour everyday. We can take the jogging early in the morning or in the evening, we not only can take in the fresh air, but also can see the different scenery. If we take the regular exercise, we will keep the strong body and when are old, we can go any place we want to.
  今天,随着电子产品的发展,人们很喜欢使用电子产品。他们依赖于这些产品,因为电子产品不仅方便,也很有趣。因此人们把注意力都放在了电子产品,大部分人甚至不喜欢外出,整天呆在家玩电脑游戏。呆在室内太长时间不利于人们的健康,他们需要走出室内,参加锻炼。据建议,我们应该每天锻炼一个小时。我们可以在早上或者傍晚慢跑,不仅可以呼吸新鲜的空气,也可以看到不同的风景。如果我们坚持有规律的锻炼,就能保持强壮的身体,当我们老了,还能去任何想去的地方。
高二100字英语作文带翻译篇2  I am the only child in my family, nowadays, people have the bad impression on the only child, they think the only child is spoiled by the parents, so they get bad temper and count on the parents so much. While I am not one of them, my parents are very strict to me, they never spoil me, when I make the mistake, they will tell me what the result will be which is caused by my mistake, so that I know I do the wrong thing and won’t do that again. My parents pay special attention to my independence, they will ask me to do the thing alone, sometimes they only teach me how to finish, but never give me a hand. To my parents’ education, at first, I feel they are unfair to me, but as I grow up, I am so thankful to them, they help me become a strong person.
  在我的家庭里,我是独生子,如今,人们对独生子的印象很不好,他们觉得独生子被父母宠爱着,因此他们脾气不好,还很依赖父母。然而我和他们不同,我的父母对我很严格,他们从来不溺爱我,当我犯错误,他们会告诉我我的错误会造成的后果,这样我就知道自己做错了事,下次再也不犯这样的错误了。我的父母很注重我的独立性,他们会叫我去独立做事情,有时候他们只教我怎么去完成,但是从来不帮助我。对于父母的教育,刚开始,我觉得他们对我不公平,但是随着我长大,我很感激他们,他们帮助我成长为一个坚强的人。
高二100字英语作文带翻译篇3  As the development of high technology, nowadays, people have access to all kinds of new products, these high technology products bring convenience to people’s life. Cell phone is one of the biggest inventions, people can keep in touch with each other anytime and anywhere. It is natural that every adult has a cell phone, but for some students who are belong college, they are not admitted to use cell phone, the reason is that they need to focus on study, cell phone will make them distract. In my opinion, all the students can have cell phone, it is just a communication tool, there is no need to forbid students using it. At first, students may be addicted to playing cell phone, because they are curious about new things. But if they keep it for a long time, they get used to it and will use it in a right way.
  随着高科技的发展,人们可以接触到各种各样的新产品,这些高科技产品给人们的生活带来了方便。手机是其中一项最伟大的发明,人们可以随时随地地保持联系。很自然地,每个成年人都有一部手机,但是对于一些大学以下的学生来讲,他们不被允许使用手机,理由在于他们需要集中精力学习,手机会让他们分心。在我看来,所有的学生可能都可以使用手机,那只是一个交通的工具,没必要去禁止学生使用。一开始,学生会沉迷于玩手机,因为他们对新食物好奇。但是如果他们长时间接触手机,他们就会适应,然后正确使用手机。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.