2.拓宽视野,学习国外先进的科学技术。
  3.传播各民族间的不同文化。 1.年纪小,缺乏生活经验,自理能力差。
  1. 情感孤独,思乡。2. 生活学习费用高。
  注意:1)第一句已为你写好,不计入总词数。 2)词数100 左右。
  3)参考词汇:媒介,中间人 mediator
  Studying Abroad
  In recent years, studying abroad has been popular.________________________
  Studying Abroad
  In recent years, studying abroad has been popular. Tens of thousands of Chinese students have gone to foreign countries to study. Many people are trying their best to apply to go abroad.
  There are many advantages in attending schools abroad. First, students who have studied abroad can act as mediators between people of different cultures. Second, we can learn much more advanced knowledge of science and technology from foreign countries. Third, we can learn foreign languages more quickly.
  However, there are some disadvantages. Most of the students are too young to live by themselves without any living experience. Besides, being far away from their home country, they may feel lonely and homesick. Of course the costs are much.
  出国留学
  近年来,出国留学已经很流行。成千上万的中国学生去国外学习。许多人都在努力申请出国。
  国外求学有许多优点。第一,留学生们可以作为不同文化的人们之间的介质。其次,我们可以从国外学习更多的先进的科学和技术知识。第三,我们可以更快地学习外语。
  然而,也有一些缺点。大多数学生都太年轻,生活本身没有任何生活经验。此外,由于远离家乡,他们会感到孤独和想家。当然这个费用很多。
  中考英语满分作文:给汶川孩子们的一封信 A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan
  20xx年5月12日,四川汶川发生了特大地震,数十万人伤亡,数百万人失去了家园,数万孩子失去了校园。在此危难之时,全国人民众志成城,抗震救灾,向灾区人民伸出了援助之手。假设你叫李伟(Li Wei),请你从学生的角度,以 A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan 为题,给灾区的孩子写一封英文短信,以表达你的同情、关心、支持与鼓励,让他们尽快从地震的阴霾中走出来。
  要点提示:同情 关心 支持 鼓励 祝愿
  提示性词语:earthquake, kill, wound(致伤), relatives, destroy, lonely, homeland, loveliest, whole-heartedly(全心全意地),donate, overcome (克服), confidence, firm will (坚定的意志),rebuild(重建) , pocket money (零花钱)
  注意:(1)请尽可能使用所给的提示性词语,但写作不受所给词语的顺序限制.
  (2)句式工整,书写规范,语句条理性强,注意标点符号。词数:80个左右。
  参考作文:
  A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan
  Dear little friends,
  May12,20xx was the most terrible day for you, for me and for all the Chinese .The great earthquake killed and wounded your relatives, your teachers and your classmates, and destroyed your houses and schools badly. You felt very sad and our hearts were also broken deeply. However, you are not lonely. The loveliest people, such as the leaders, soldiers, doctors and volunteers, immediately arrived and helped you whole-heartedly. The people all over China are donating money, things or even their blood. I've also donated all my pocket money.
  All these days I've been collecting the information from Wenchuan. Sometimes tears on my face while watching, listening or reading.
  China is a big family. We are all your brothers and sisters. We will do everything to help you rebuild your homeland and make you be out of the endless pains. We are all together with you for ever. I believe you can overcome the difficulties with your confidence and the firm will. Please accept my heartfelt wishes: You'll be fine in the future.
  Best wishes to you all !
  Yours,
  Li Wei
  给汶川孩子们的一封信亲爱的小朋友们,20xx年5月12日你是最可怕的一天,我和所有的中国人。大地震中死亡和受伤的亲人,你的老师和同学,并摧毁了你的房屋和学校严重。你觉得很伤心,我们的心也碎深深。然而,你并不孤独。最可爱的人,如领导,军人,医生和志愿者,立即赶到,真心实意地帮助你。所有的中国人都捐了钱,事情甚至他们的血。我也捐出了我所有的零花钱。这些天我一直从汶川收集的信息。有时候,眼泪在我的脸上看,听力或阅读。中国是一个大家庭。我们都是你的兄弟姐妹。我们将尽一切努力帮助你重建你的家园,让你摆脱无尽的痛苦。我们都和你在一起永远。我相信你能克服你的信心和公司的困难。请接受我衷心的祝福:你将来会被罚款。最好的祝福给你!真诚的祝福,李伟
  高考英语的满分作文 20xx年奥运会和我 The 20xx Olympic Games, and me
  The year of 20xx is getting closer and closer to us. We need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. What we need to do most is to work on our disadvantages and shortcomings. As a student of Senior high, I can do my own part. Although I can’t transform our city into more a beautiful place on my own, I can help Beijing in small ways and encourage our classmates and people around me to follow my lead.
  20xx年离我们越来越近了,我们必须从现在开始采取行动,来为奥运会做准备。我们最需要做的,是克服缺点和改进不足之处。作为一名高中生,我们可以做我们力所能及的事情。虽然我不能光靠我自身的力量把这座城市妆点得更美丽,但我可以用自己的方式,来改变北京并且鼓励我的同学们和我周围的人和我一起做。
  Let me take the environment for example, the atmosphere around Beijing is quite disappointing, factories and cars keep giving off exhausts into the air, we can hardly see the blue sky with our naked eyes, because the sky is covered with a thick layer of harmful substances. The sky is gray instead of blue. To our delight, the government has passed some laws of protecting the air, and we can do something useful, too. For example, whenever we go out for a long distance, ride the bike or take the buses and subways instead of taxis. You may not have a clue how it works. Of course doing that only by one person is far from enough, but we can let more people do that together. In that case the result may be more than we bargained for.
  让我以环境为例,北京周围的大气环境比较令人失望,工厂和汽车不断地向空中排放废气,我们几乎用肉眼看不到蓝色的天空了。因为天空被一层厚厚的有害物质所覆盖, 天空成了灰色,而不是蓝色。令我们高兴的是,政府已经出台一些保护大气环境的相关法规。我们呢,也可以做一些有用的事情。比如说,每当我们要出远门的时候,骑自行车或乘坐公交车和地铁来代替出租车。你可能不知道这会有什么用。当然,只靠一个人的力量是远远不够的,但是我们可以让更多的人一起去做。 这样的话,结果才有可能收效显著。
  Another thing we need to work on is our English skills. Teachers and parents often put great emphasis on our English skills especially listening and speaking. I want to be a volunteer in 20xx, to be an interpreter. For now, I must do something helpful to improve my spoken English. Rome isn’t build in a day, so is English. It can’t be improved in a day or two. It takes time and energy. There are no shortcuts to improve your spoken English; the most productive way is to grab all opportunities around you to open your mouth. For instance, taking part in all kinds of English contests is a good way, you can meet some excellent contestants, and you can share the experience of learning and some good method of learning. I will keep participating in all English activities to polish up my English. I’m sure by the year of 20xx, I will be able to master English well just as my mother tongue.
  我们需要做的另一件事,是提高我们的英语水平。老师和家长总是着重强调要提高我们的英语能力,尤其是听力和口语方面,在20xx年,我想成为一名志愿者,做一名口语翻译。现在我必须做一些有助于提高我口语的事情。“罗马非一日建成”,英语也不可以在一、两天内得到提高。它需要花费很多的时间和精力,在提高口语方面,没有捷径可走,最有效的方式就是抓住身边的机会开口讲英语。比如:参加各种英语竞赛是一种很好的方式。你会遇到些非常优秀的选手,与他们交流学习体会,借鉴好的学习方法。我将继续参加各类英语活动,来提高我的口语能力。我相信在20xx年,我将会像掌握母语一样熟练掌握英语。
  All in all, I’m sure that Beijing Olympic Games will be one of the most successful Games in history. I believe our long-cherished dream will be fulfilled in a perfect way! 总之,我相信, 20xx北京奥运会将是有史以来最出色的奥运会之一,我坚信,我们长时间以来的梦想会以完美的方式得以实现。
  如何写出满分作文呢?高考英语作文万能模版
  对比观点题型 (1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。
  1. 有一些人认为。。。
  2. 另一些人认为。。。
  3. 我的看法。。。
  The topic of ①(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of②(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③理由二). Moreover, ④.
  While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,. Secondly ,⑥(理由二). Thirdly ,⑦.From my point of view, I think ⑧(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨. As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .
  (2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点
  Some people believe that ①(观点一). For example, they think ②(举例说明).And it will bring them ③.In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④. For another thing, ⑤.Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that⑥.net
  阐述主题题型 要求从一句话或一个主题出发,按照提纲的要求进行论述.
  1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.
  2. 分析并举例使其更充实.
  The good old proverb (名言或谚语)reminds us that . Indeed, we can learn many things form it.
  First of all,. For example, . Secondly,. Another case is that . Furthermore , .
  In my opinion, . In short, whatever you do, please remember the sayA. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.
  解决方法题型 要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径
  1. 问题现状
  2. 怎样解决
  In recent days, we have to face I problemA, which is becoming more and more serious. First, .Second,
  Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, . For another . Finally, .
  Personally, I believe that . Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future isawaiting us because .
  说明利弊题型 这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)
  中考英语满分作文: Talking about Having Sports 谈论运动
  David: Susan, you like sports, don’t you?
  Susan: Yes. I have sports every afternoon.
  David: Do you often go swimming?
  Susan: Yes, I go swimming once a week.
  David: I used to swim at middle school, but I don’t have time any more.
  Susan: That’s too bad! Exercise is very important.
  David: I know. I am getting fat, you see. Anyway, I don’t want to be heavy.
  Susan: Well, I’m going to swim this afternoon. Do you want to go with me?
  David: OK! I really need more exercises. When and where shall we meet?
  Susan: How about three o’clock, at the swimming-pool?
  David: All right. Good-bye!
  Susan: Good-bye!
  大卫:苏珊,你喜欢运动,不是吗?
  苏珊:是的。我每天下午进行体育活动。
  大卫:你经常去游泳吗?
  苏珊:是的,我每周去游泳一次。
  大卫:我曾经在中学游泳,但我现在没有时间。
  苏珊:那太糟了!锻炼是非常重要的。
  大卫:我知道。我变胖了,你看到的。无论如何,我不想重。
  苏珊:嗯,我今天下午去游泳。你想和我一起去吗?
  大卫:好的!我需要更多练习。我们何时何地见面?
  苏珊:三点,在游泳池吗?
  大卫:好的。再见!
  苏珊:再见!
  中考英语满分作文:如何观看奥运会 How to watch the Olympics
  最近,20xx年奥运会已成为我们谈论的热门话题。就如何观看奥运会,你班男女同学有不同的看法。大多数男同学喜欢去北京观看,而大多数女同学喜欢在家里观看。请你根据下面方框里的提示,用英语作一简要介绍并表明你的观点。
  Most boys
  Most girls
  Your opinion
  Watch games inBeijing
  Exciting and amazing
  Be close to the stars….
  Watch games on TV at home
  Choose programsfreely
  Save time and money…..
  …….
  注意:(1)可以适当增加细节,要求意思,语句连贯; (2) 词数80左右,短文开头已给出(不计入总词数)
  These days people talk a lot about the 20xx Olympic Gaames. Students in our class have different oppinions about the ways to watch the games._______________________________________________________________
  中考英语满分作文:如何观看奥运会
  These days people talk a lot about the 20xx Olympic Gaames. Students in our class have different oppinions about the ways to watch the games.
  Most boys would like to watch games in Beinjing. It's more exciting and amazing. What's more,they can get more chances to be close to the sports stars and take photos eith them.
  However,most girls prefer to watch games on TV at home. They would like to stay in a quiet place and enjoy choosing programs freely. They think they can also save a lot of time and money.
  I'd like to go to Beijing to watch games. It will be a wonderful experience for me!(88 words)
  这些天,人们谈论了很多关于20xx奥运会。我们班的学生都要看比赛的方式有不同的观点。大多数男孩喜欢北京观看比赛。这是更令人兴奋的,惊人的。更重要的是,他们可以得到更多的机会接近体育明星和拍照,他们。然而,大多数女孩喜欢在家通过电视看比赛。他们想呆在一个安静的地方,享受自由的选择方案。他们认为他们也可以节省大量的时间和金钱。我想去北京看奥运会。这对我来说是一次奇妙的经历!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.