查看: 67|回复: 0

暑假旅行英语作文高中

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  要是在学校,我可能起不来,可是今天我不到七点就醒了。这就意味这盼望已久的暑假拉开了序幕。怎么写一篇暑假旅行的英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的暑假旅行英语作文高中,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
暑假旅行英语作文篇1  Beijing, as I remember, is full of energy, full of people everywhere, cars everywhere. Once again boarded the Great Wall ACTS as a hero, once again went to the Summer Palace, feel the dowager empress the old lady's extravagant life, once again went to the Ming tombs, listen to miss guide tells the story of the past, once again went to the palace, the temple of heaven, praised China's magnificent ancient buildings, and my dream university, tsinghua university and Peking University, ha ha ~ regrets in my life was snubbed by the colleges and universities in Beijing.
  I like the subway in Beijing, two dollars, just don't come out, you can sit wherever you want. Like the buses in Beijing, each air conditioner is very large, and the bus in nanning is in sharp relief. Enjoy Beijing snacks, in the long alley son, you will see from all over the country's cuisine, kiss and I saw a hutong son has sold "guilin rice noodles" at that time to us excited ~ immediately using the phone down if not in the evening we eat too full will go in to taste the guilin rice noodles taste of Beijing.
  But I think talent is the most important thing, so I have the courage to make a shock to the scenic spot. The main attractions are: tiananmen square, chairman MAO memorial hall, the Palace Museum, zhongshan park, lama temple, the Chinese academy of sciences institute of (let me take physics is spots), quanjude settled (roast duck), at night went to see the bird's nest and water cube, pass by Peking University and tsinghua university, the Summer Palace, badaling Great Wall, the wangfujing walking street and xidan shopping center.
  Although there are not many places to go for a week, I think there is still a lot of way to go, given the age of the "big four" at home. To sum up, I think the future should be a reference: (1) travel tools. Thought the subway is the travel cost and comfort are the ideal tool, who knows the Beijing subway during ShuYun exceptionally are better than one, and almost all day, basically every ride without a seat, and subway line in very trouble, always want to walk up and down the ladder, the problem for daily no baggage I completely unaware, but when accompanied by large baggage and the old man, this problem immediately show up! Subway lines are too inconvenient, but this one is a must! (2) the location of the scenic spot. The big attractions and small sights should be properly staggered, and the night before is supposed to be a good night to get ready for the big sights tomorrow. (3) take pictures in the evening to prepare advanced cameras! (4) be aware of the weather. In cloudy day and sunny weather, do not have to go to the Great Wall and the Forbidden City, because in the cloudy day go to the Great Wall, will meet the heavy fog weather, although cool, but it is hard to take good photos; There are no trees in the Forbidden City, and the sun shines brightly. (5) don't be so easily convinced by the local travel flyers that are distributed, it looks like a lot cheaper and actually a lot of traps! And......
暑假旅行英语作文篇2  What did the students do on this long summer vacation? I visited the national 暑假旅行英语作文暑假旅行英语作文 scenic spot, which is the shangrao sanqing mountain scenic spot.
  We first took a car up the hill, on the side of a cliff, and on the other side of the river. Sometimes the euphemism goes up and down. There is no fence at the edge of the cliff.
  Hints from halfway up the hill to the top of the mountain is three kilometers, the father in order to let us have abundant strength, smooth on the top of the hill, decided by taking the cable car up the hill. What? I was so excited that I was so excited that I could see the line and ride it immediately.
  See the magic of cableway, cable car kept rolling along the small orbit, start the amid was suddenly nervous, afraid to account for more than half, did not dare to hop on a cable car, with the help of his uncle, father, mother and I finally take the cable car. Between cable car slowly to ascended on high, up to half, I looked down and that deep canyon and lush green woods, suddenly jump into eyes, around from time to time issued a "going, going" sound and sweet birdsong. Look up again, ah, the view, a constellation of strange stones standing in the mountains, like the guanyin song, the old dao worship, the tortoise race, etc. They seemed to welcome the distant old friends, looking at us affectionately and eagerly saying "welcome to sanqing mountain scenic spot". It was so pleasant to see all this, and I felt that nature was so close to me, and all my troubles were gone.
  Unconsciously, we came to the first peak "jade Beijing peak", it is more than 1814 meters above sea level, stands among the mountains, like a revolutionary hero square ambition the quick in the execution ground dying on surrender of the strong, the revolution of the spirit of perseverance. Go down not far came to "sight", it has 299 steps, not only is a steep slope, but also narrow, the steepest unexpectedly to 76 °, the narrowest place can only be a person to walk. Hear these let a person feel fear, let alone to do, I saw a steep slope, and his heart was pounding, and was afraid, afraid of myself like a ball rolling down the slope. But if you want to walk here, you can't give up. After a long struggle in my heart, I encouraged myself, so I held on to the railing and ran up, and I was the first to arrive, not as bad as I thought.
暑假旅行英语作文篇3  Time slipped away, and the summer vacation had passed by for a month, and my homework was written as a pain in my back. Some of my classmates travel and embrace nature. Some walking relatives and friends; Some look at the Olympics, listen to music... My father let me relax and promised to take me to travel in August, to the dunhuang mogao grottoes.
  After more than a dozen hours of turbulence, we came to the place we were looking forward to for a long time. After a break, I asked my father to take me immediately to the mogao grottoes.
  We crossed the flat avenue, across the long stone arch bridge, and a golden arches appeared before our eyes. The four gold MEDALS of the "grotto treasure" of guo moruo are powerful and powerful. Moving on, the mogao grottoes are densely packed, and they are lined up on a steep grey dirt wall, much like a hives.
  My father told me that the mogao grottoes hold more than two thousand statues. Those colorful and colorful characters have different expressions. There is a bodhisattva who is kind and kind; A king of the mighty; And strong and strong men... Before we knew it, we came to the grottoes of the early tang dynasty, where the bodhisattvas were lovely, and they were beautiful and vivid. Several of the bodhisattvas, with their arms, graceful and thin, seemed to smile in contemplation. Shape and charm.
  Climbing to the second cave, we saw the great Buddha 30 meters high. "Ah! The Buddha is so tall! That is the equivalent of 10 floors! Why is he so tall!" I asked. "This is the statue of the founder of Buddhism," he said. We were attracted by his bright, wise, kind, benevolent spirit, a solemn and inviolable reverence.
  Among them, one of the most intimate and tenderest of all is a crouching Buddha. Side about 10 meters long, his body lying on a slab on the Pacific Ocean, he serenely wanxian, natural and graceful eyebrow like crescent moon, buried tight shut his eyes in the dream. What a peaceful and quiet beauty! "Wow! It turns out there is not only the exquisite color, but also the beautiful flying days!"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.