查看: 56|回复: 0

高一英语必修二作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是对学生综合能力考核最彻底的一类题型,对单词的掌握、对语法的熟悉程度、谴词造句的能力都会在写作文的水平中体现的一览无余。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高一英语必修二作文,希望对你有帮助!
高一英语必修二作文篇1  Of all the sports, I like table tennis best.①I became interested in it when I was very young.
  I'm fond of Chinese Team players, such a Wang Nan, Zhang Yining, Ma Lin, Wang Hao, and so on.②I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill.③The reason why I like it very much is that it is our national sport as well as of great benefit to us.Playing table tennis can build up our bodies, keep us healthy and train our brains.What's more, it can help us to learn to cooperate(合作) with each other. In a word, I like it very much.④Though I can't play it well, I still try my best to practice it.
  In my spare time, I often play table tennis with my classmates to improve my skills. And I often watch table tennis programs on TV, I believe I will be an outstanding (出色的)player in the near future.
高一英语必修二作文篇2  Hello, everyone! I am glad to be able to give a talk about the future life and study here.
  Thanks to the great development in science and technology, we are sure to live a happier and more wonderful life in the future. Not only will we be provided with enough food and clothing, we can also spend more time traveling around the world and enjoying other amusements. It will make our spare time more interesting and colorful. Furthermore, we will have less stress either from our study or from the work since we can work more efficiently(有效的). However, our future life is not just full of amusement and joy, but also of challenge. Therefore, we should work harder today, making preparations to make more contributions to the development of the future society and the world. Only in this way can we adapt to the future life and enjoy ourselves when it comes.
  That’s all. Thank you!
高一英语必修二作文篇3  I’m writing to you because i want humans to save the endangered tigers.It is said that there are only 400 tigers left in our China and the number is still decreasing. As we all know, tiger is one of the most valuable animals to human beings day. But some people kill them in order to earn some money. Besides too many trees have been cut down. Which destroyed their habitats. So i think that the government should take some measures to protect tigers and punish the hunters.I do hope that we all try our best to make our earth pleasant and peaceful, not only for human beings but also for animals.
  Thanks for your reading.
  Yours,
  Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.