查看: 48|回复: 0

高二上学期英语作文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在英语教学中,英语作文的写作是教学的重点和难点。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高二上学期英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
高二上学期英语作文篇1  There is a famous song called Never Say Never, it is one of my favorite songs. The lyrics tell people no matter what happens, never to give up, then you will be successful if you are stick on. Before, I believe in those words, I think if people insist, they can do everything. But last week, I saw a TV show, a scholarship told people to learn to give up sometimes, and they could gain more. He explained that he met a boy who was not good at studying, but he was skilled in cooking, so he encouraged the boy to give up studying the major that he was not good at and learned to be a cook. And now, the boy is a famous cook, it proves that give up is not a bad thing, people need to find the right place, or they will not successful.
  有一首有名的歌叫《永不言弃》,那是我最喜欢的歌之一。歌词告诉人们无论发生了什么,永远不要放弃,然后你才会成功,如果你不放弃的话。以前,我相信这些话,我觉得如果人们坚持,他们可以做任何事情。但是上周,我看了一个电视节目,一位学者告诉人们有时候要学着去放弃,他们可以得到更多。他解释道他遇见过一个男子,擅长做饭,但是并不擅长学习,所以他鼓励男孩子去放弃他并不擅长的专业,学着去成为一名厨师。现在,男孩是一名出名的厨师,这证明了放弃并不是一件坏事,人们需要找到正确的位置,不然他们不会成功。
高二上学期英语作文篇2  In Chinese old days, people’s marriage were decided by their parents, so most couples haven’t met before they got married, as the development of the society, people ask for their freedom and rights to choose their lovers. So today, people can choose their own lovers at their wills, but the divorce rate is increasing every year. More and more young couples get married very quickly, they believe in strong feelings and want to be together forever, as the time goes by, their conflicts can’t reconcile, so they have to end their marriage. In my opinion, marriage is not a joke, people need to get to know each other well before they marry. Lightning marriage is not a good choice, because it needs time to get to know others, to see whether the two people are suitable to live together. They should think twice before act.
  在旧中国,人们的婚姻是由他们的父母决定的,因此大多数夫妻在结婚前都没有见过面,随着社会的发展,人们要求有自由和权利去选择他们的伴侣。因此今天,人们可以由自己的意愿去选择他们的另一半,但是离婚率却逐年在增长。越来越多的情侣快速结婚,他们相信强烈的感觉,想要永远在一起,随着时间的流逝,他们的矛盾无法协调,所以选择去结束婚姻。在我看来,婚姻不是玩笑,人们需要在结婚前彼此相互了解。闪婚不是一个好的选择,因为了解一个人是需要时间的,去看看两个人是否合适住在一起。人们应该三思而熟虑。
高二上学期英语作文篇3  People around me are talking about their weight, they always worry about their body shapes, they show me how hard they have been struggling with their appetites, when they want to eat, they just refuse to the delicious food. In my opinion, people should not depress their appetites, they need to eat when they are hungry. The right way to lose weight is not to refuse the food, on the contrary, people should eat it, but not eat over what they can bear. The person who doesn’t take in food when they are hungry will hurt their stomach, in the long run, when they eat food, they will get fat soon, what’s more, their bodies become weeker. Besides eating the appropriate food, people also need to take exercise, they need to do the regular exercise so that they can keep fit. The right way to lose weight can help people stay healthy.
  在我周围的人总是谈论他们的体重,他们很担忧自己的体型,向我展示了他们是如何艰苦地和他们的胃口做斗争,当他们想要吃东西的时候,拒绝美味的食物。在我看来,人们不应该压抑胃口,他们饿的时候需要吃东西,但是不应该吃到撑。那些在饥饿的时候不吃东西的人会伤害了他们的胃,长此下去,他们一吃东西就会很快变胖,而且,他们的身体也变得更弱。除了适当的吃些东西,他们也要锻炼,人们需要定时做一些运动,这样才能保持健美。正确减肥的方法能帮助人们保持健康。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.