查看: 25|回复: 0

2020高一英语作文范文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高中英语写作教学是提高学生英语表达能力的重要环节。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的20xx高一英语作文范文翻译,希望对你有帮助!
20xx高一英语作文范文翻译篇1  Today is Monday; I wake up at 6 o’clock in the morning. Then I have my breakfast at home and take the subway to school. I am quite excited about this day, because our chemistry teacher will teach us to do an interesting experiment. This experiment is about how to create soap. Last week, the chemistry teacher promised that we would have something fun in this week. Making our own special soap is the mission in this class.
  今天是星期一,我早上六点就起床了。再吃过了早餐之后,我搭地铁去学校。对于今天要做的事情,我很兴奋。因为我们的化学老师要教我们做个有趣的实验。这个实验就是如何制作肥皂。上个星期,化学老师向我们保证这周会做个有趣的实验,而创造出属于自己的一块肥皂就是这次课的主要内容。
  When the experience begins, the whole class is very exciting; we mix the oil, water and lye. You need to be very careful, because the lye is harmful to the skin. Then we will stir the oil and lye for about ten minutes, the chemistry reaction will make the liquid into solid. Then the soap comes into being. Although the process is tired, we have a lot of fun. The most important thing is we learn how to make soap. The time passes so quickly, we feel very busy but learn a lot of useful things.
  当实验开始的时候,整个班级都很兴奋。我们把油、水和碱液混合在一起。你必须非常小心,因为碱液会腐蚀皮肤。然后我们就开始搅拌液体。大约10分钟过后,发生的化学反应就把液体变成了固体,肥皂就形成了。虽然这个过程很累,但是我们得到了很多乐趣。最重要的是我们学会了如何制作肥皂。时间过得太快,我们感觉很忙碌,但也学到了很多有用的东西。
20xx高一英语作文范文翻译篇2  Aerobic exercise is a series of activities which can improve our heart-lung function by maintaining longer, including running, bicycling, swimming and so on. It brings a lot of benefits to our body and psychology.
  有氧运动是在长期坚持下可改善心肺功能的一系列活动。有氧运动包括跑步、骑单车、游泳等。这种运动十分有益于身心健康。
  Physically, taking aerobic exercise advances our physical health and reduces our agony. It promotes our heart and lung function by increasing their expansion and contraction, which is beneficial for resisting pressure from longtime labor or extra-strength work. And it improves fat consumption and metabolism, which lay a solid foundation for disease prevention. Meanwhile, it helps keep our body in a good shape by consuming the overfull calories.
  生理上,做些有氧运动可以提高我们身体健康,减少我们的痛苦。做有氧运动可增加心肺的伸缩,以提高心肺功能,有益于抵御长期的劳作和加班带来的压力。它还能促进脂肪的消耗,促进新陈代谢,预防疾病。同时,有氧运动还能消耗多余热量,有益于保持良好体型。
  Psychologically, acting aerobic exercise also conduces to our psychological health. We are able to be more confident and positive that we have capacity of doing something at the best, just like finishing our plans or achieving our destinations in exercise. Thus we can ventilate our negative feelings by doing workout so that we can strive for our dreams again.
  心理上,进行有氧运动还有利于我们的心理健康。通过户外锻炼我们能消除负面情绪,才能再次为梦想奋斗。
  Hence, for the wellbeing of body and mind, let us have some aerobic exercise together.
  因此,为了我们的身心健康,让我们一起来做有氧运动吧!
20xx高一英语作文范文翻译篇3  Mother is praised by people around the world, indeed, mother is so great, she gives birth to us, teaching us how to face the world and takes care of us all the time. If you ask me who is the most beautiful person in the world, there is no doubt that my mother is the most beautiful person in my eye. I love her so much, no one can take place of her.
  世界上的人都在歌颂妈妈,确实,妈妈是很伟大的,她给予了我们生命,教会我们如何面对世界和无时无刻不在关心着我们。如果你问我谁是世界上最美丽的人,我会毫不犹豫说在我看来,我的妈妈是最美丽的人。我很爱她,没有人可以代替她。
  If you are asked who you think is the most beautiful person in the world, I will say that my mother is the most beautiful person in the world, she means so much to me. She is the person who takes care of me all the time, when I feel unhappy, she is the first one realizes it and comfort me. My mother is a homely woman, but she is kind-hearted, I love her so much.
  如果你被问到谁是世界上最漂亮的人,我会说我妈妈是世界上最漂亮的人,她对我来说很重要。她随时都关心着我,当我不开心的时候,她是第一个发现我不开心,然后安慰我。我的妈妈长得很普通,但是她很热心,我很爱她。
  Everyone comes the world with a mother, it is mother who gives birth to us and then raises us with her patience and caring. There is a Mothers’ Day every year, it is to remind people of their honor to their mothers. There is no doubt that mother is the most beautiful person in the world. We should visit our mother often, though we are busy, company them and talk to them.
  每个人来到这个世界上,都有一个妈妈,妈妈是给予我们生命的人,她用她的耐心和关爱养育了我们。每年都有母亲节,这个为了提醒人们要尊敬母亲。毫无疑问,妈妈是世界上最漂亮的人。我们应该经常访问我们的母亲,虽然很忙,陪伴她们,和她们聊聊。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.