查看: 68|回复: 0

我最喜欢的歌手英语作文精选模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们喜欢音乐,音乐是有灵魂的。肯定会有最爱的歌手。下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我最爱的歌手高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇1  Mr Wang, born on June 29, 1971, Chinese famous musicians, one of the representative figure of China's new rock and roll. BaoGu street number 43 band, have been receiving professional music education. Mr Wang himself has stronger songs creation ability, known as the "music" of a person. Repeatedly won the domestic each big music awards ceremony of the best male singer, best producer award. Announced on September 13, 20xx, such as a divorce from his second wife, kang, and zhang ziyi was romance, November 9, love conversation in the concert.
  Former supervisor "Chinese good voice" 20xx, 20xx, and led the Zhang Hengyuan and parr, won the runner-up
  我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇2  Zhangjie is my favoriter singer.His English name is JASON.He was born on December twentieth ,1982 in Sichuan.When he was a student,most of his classmates liked listening his songs and watching his dance.He realized that he had a gift for singing.And what is the most important is that he likes singing all the time.
  He firstly appeared on stage when he was still a college student at the age of 21.At that time he took part in "My style ,My show".He was No1 in the end,but his life did not changed so much because of it .
  He dreams of buying a large and Comfortable house for his parents.So he took part in the"Super Boy" with enormous pressure.But after that,more and more people know him,I also became his fan.He has had four records so far,soon he will have a new record.Last year ,he finally bought a house for his parents.
  The reason why I admire him so much is that :He sings very well,with a very unique voice and handsome as well as sunny simle.He is the most outstanding singer in my heart.He has many nice qualities.He is a perfect man.
  I will support Jason forever!
  我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇3  She is such an ideal singer!
  She is a girl with a lot of talent. She is a girl but she has individuality like a boy. On the stage, she sings and dances so well. She is so happy and she makes us excited… Can you guess who she is? Yes, she is Li Yuchun, the winner of Super Girl 20xx.
  She is a student of Sichuan Music College in Grade 3. She is twenty-one this year. She is 1.74 metres tall. Now she is very popular in China and even in the world. I know she worked hard in the past, and has succeeded today. I’ll learn from her and try my best to achieve my dream.
  I like her because she is so cool and lovely. I love her because she makes me feel happy. I enjoy her because she is independent and she has the individuality of herself.
  Li Yuchun, I’ll cheer for you forever!
我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇4  Everyone has their own hobby, and I am no exception. My extracurricular hobby is singing.
  One time, there was a singing competition in the city. The day before the game, I was listening to the tape of the song I was going to sing, and I was thinking: I must be in the league. In the future, also to sing more beautiful songs like yan weiwen.
  On the day of the game, my heart was in my throat. My heart was pounding and I was afraid I'd be surprised if I didn't rank.
  The time is one minute past, the player in front of me is already over, and is a better than one, I worry that I can't compare them. It was my turn to play, I faced the judges, I was nervous, my hands were all sweaty, I had never been so nervous.
  Suddenly, I thought of what my mother said to me: "son, don't be nervous, you can only sing good songs if you relax. It doesn't matter if you don't get the place. You just try your best." So I tried to calm down. At first, I was nervous. There were several high notes
  I didn't sing well, and gradually I got used to the surroundings and began to sing boldly.
  The judges had a smile on their faces and I finished the song successfully. After a few days, I won the second prize, and I was so happy that I got the second prize!
  Singing is my extracurricular hobby and is an indispensable part of my life. It gives me pleasure, joy, I love singing.
我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇5  If anyone can get a singing award, then recommend my good friend, fan yalin, who can be a singer.
  Remember once, on the music class (music), the teacher please come up, her voice was the largest, after the singing, the teacher told her to come up separately for us again to sing it again, in the second time I sing, her singing let's a wonderful world. At the next class, the teacher will give a reward to a classmate, the whole class loudly say: "fan ya Lin". She was embarrassed to take the prize.
  Another morning, there was a beautiful voice in class, it was fan yilin in singing (singing), how her singing was so moving! I think Arlene's song is the most beautiful child voice in the world! I would have recommended her if I were to find a singer in the class, because she deserves it!
我最爱的歌手高中英语作文篇6  I like singing best. What's good about singing? I don't know.
  Some say I am an angel of singing; Someone said I was a singing spirit. Some people say I sing like a goblin...
  I think I'm the best singer, no matter what you say.
  Sing the voice of the adu 'just a minute, flower heart you will be crazy, you're not I learn who shoots, jay Chou's song let everybody happy, Andy lau will sing more sad, not to the first one night in Beijing, these are a man of song, I just want to sing a song to listen to you, just because you babe ~ ~
  I just want to sing for you to listen to my voice, a song just hope you can hear it, I just want to sing to you to hear someone to respond to me, clap the hand cut song and then the next continue. I found out that I'm not Chen yixu
  I can be your jukebox. I just want you to say "I believe". I just want to tell you babe
  I just want to sing to you to listen to use up all my strength, a song just hope to be able to let you be tempted, I just want to sing to you even if not reply
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.