查看: 49|回复: 0

2020年高考3篇英语作文预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考时间已经进入了倒计时,你想知道今年有哪些高考预测英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的20xx年高考3篇英语作文预测,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
高考英语作文篇1  假定你是高三(1)班的班长李雷。几天前,你们班有个同学因为闯红灯被汽车撞倒, 现在还在医院里面,请你给全班同学写一封倡议信。
  信的内容包括:
  1.分析现象;2.不遵守交通规则的危害;3.提倡同学们遵守交通规则。
  注意:
  1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
  3.开头和结语已为你写好,不计入总词数。
  Dear Classmates,
  The other day, one of our classmates was knocked down by a car at the crossing.
  Yours truly,
  Li Lei
  范文
  Dear Classmates,
  The other day, one of our classmates was knocked down by a car at the crossing. It is not the car driver but the student himself who is to blame due to the fact that he ran through the red light.
  Records show that an increasing number of people die in traffic accidents every year, most of whom walk regardless of speed limits, talk and laugh while riding bikes and cross the road without noticing the traffic lights. This will not only do harm to their own lives but also put other people in
  danger. So many people violate traffic regulations that we should attach great importance to traffic safety.
  Only when everybody is aware of the problem can we be safe on roads.
  Yours truly,
  Li Lei
高考英语作文篇2  你接受了一项写作任务,要为英语校报写一篇人物介绍。
  【写作内容】请根据以下信息,介绍一位传奇人物
  姓 名:Allan Stewart
  国 籍:澳大利亚
  出生日期:1920xx年3月7日
  世界纪录:20xx年获硕士学位时年龄最大
  学习态度:挑战自我,永远为时不晚。
  第一个学位:1936年获得
  第二个学位:医学博士
  第三个学位:80多岁时决定学习法律,20xx年获得硕士学位。
  第四个学位:20xx年通过网络学习获得,善于合理安排学习时间,受到老师表扬。
  硕士学位:master’s degree; 博士:doctor
  参考范文:
  Allan Stewart, an Australian born on March 7, 1915, gained his first degree in 1936. Firmly holding the view that it’s never too late to learn and one shouldn’t stop challenging himself, he got another degree&a Doctor of Medicine by great efforts. In his eighties, he decided to study law and in 20xx, he became the oldest man in the world who received a master’s degree. Six years later, he received his fourth degree by studying on the Internet and his teacher praised him a lot for his arrangement for time. Allan Stewart really sets a good example to others.
高考英语作文篇3  学校英语社团在举办征文比赛,请你根据以下提示内容,写一篇题为The Person Who Has Influenced Me Most的英语文章。内容要点如下:
  1. 对我影响最大的人是我的妈妈,她四十几岁;
  2. 她总是耐心倾听我的问题,并建议我如何解决它们;
  3. 作为一名医生,她常说再怎么仔细也不为过。她总是加班,把她的大部分时
  间都奉献给了工作;
  4. 所以,我认为她不仅是位好妈妈,也是名好医生。
  5. 我希望 ……
  要求:1. 内容须包含所有要点,语句通顺,意思连贯;
  2. 词数90个左右;
  3. 第5点的内容需展开合理想象,用2-3句话补充完整。
  【优秀满分范文】
  The Person Who Has Influenced Me Most
  My mother is the person who has influenced me most.
  She is in her forties. She always listens to my problems patiently. And she advises me how to solve them. As a doctor, she often says she can’t be too careful. She often works extra hours. She has devoted most of her time to her work. So I think she is not only a good mother but also a good doctor.
  I hope I can be a person like her. I also hope she will pay more attention to her own health. She’d better have more time to relax herself.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.