查看: 28|回复: 0

英语作文:患难见真情

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I am extremely glad to stand here and honored to speak to you .Now, my topic is "A friend in Need is a Friend indeed".
  When you feel sad , when you enjoy the happiness , when you feel isolated , when you were surrounded by croweds , the preson you think of is a friend who cames into your heart . In our lives , maybe we have a lot of friends but a friend in need is a friend indeed ,so we often have only one or two friends can go into our heart, and we call them real friend.
  As we all know, friends are for us what water are for fish. I believe everyone needs friends to share his or her sorrow and happiness, especially when we meet some special troubles and we cannot ask for help from our parents or live far away from home, how should we do? In this case, of course, is friends. Our friends always give us them hands, help us solve the matters,so, there is no doubt that the guys who we settling the problems together, celebrating the victory together, we growing together are playing an important roles in our lives. That is a friend in need is a friend indeed.
  How necessary friends are! Although, as a coin has two sides, sometimes, we may unable to avoiding the mistakes with friends,but when it is advisable to bear in "a friend in need is a friend indeed", friendship always make us at home. After the toil work , on short holiday , we need to home to relexed Thank you!
  【参考译文】
  我很高兴站在这里,很荣幸和大家交谈,现在我的题目是患难见真情。
  当你感到悲伤的时候,当你享受幸福,当你感到孤独,当你被croweds,人你认为是朋友的人走进你的心。在我们的生活中,也许我们有很多朋友,但患难朋友才是真正的朋友,所以我们常常只有一两个朋友可以进入我们的内心,我们称他们为真正的朋友。
  我们都知道,朋友对我们来说,水对于鱼来说。我相信每个人都需要朋友分享他或她的悲伤和幸福,特别是当我们遇到一些特殊的麻烦,我们不能向我们的父母寻求帮助或生活远离家乡,我们应该怎么办?在这种情况下,当然是朋友。我们的朋友总是给我们他们的手,帮助我们解决问题,所以,毫无疑问,我们一起解决问题,一起庆祝胜利,我们一起成长的家伙在我们的生活中扮演着重要的角色。患难朋友才是真朋友。
  朋友是多么必要!虽然,作为一个硬币有两个方面,有时,我们可能无法避免与朋友的错误,但当是明智的承担患难朋友是真正的朋友,友谊总是使我们在家里。辛苦工作后,在短暂的假期,我们需要回家好谢谢你!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.