查看: 25|回复: 0

英语优秀作文:礼貌待人

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The seats in our school reading-room are not enough for all the students. Many people get there very early to 'seize' a seat every day. So do I. One day a 'special' thing happened to me. And I learned a lesson that I shall never forget.
  It happened on a Wednesday morning last January, just before our final examation. I got to the reading-room very early to occupy a seat. I put a book on the desk and then went to have breakfast. But when I hurried back into the reading-room,我的第一个绘画老师(My First Drawing Teacher), I found someone was sitting on the seat which I had occupied in advance. I ran to him immediatly and shouted at him angrily, 'Go away. It's my seat.' Everyone raised their eyes and stared at me unfriendly. My face turned red and I felt ashamed of myself. I took my book and fled helter-skelter before so many eyes.
  I dared not go to the reading-room for several days. I learned a lesson in the reading-room. Since then I have been keeping the lesson in mind: To be polite to everyone.
  【参考译文】
  我们学校阅览室的座位对所有的学生来说都不够。很多人每天很早就到了抢占座位。有一天我发生了一件特别的事。我学到了一个教训,我永远不会忘记。
  这件事发生在一个星期三的早晨,去年一月,就在期末考试之前。我很早就到阅览室去坐了。我把书放在桌子上,然后去吃早饭。但当我匆忙返回到阅览室,我的第一个绘画老师(我的第一个绘画老师),我发现有人正坐在我占的座位上。我立即跑过去,对他生气地嚷道:走开。每个人都抬起眼睛盯着我不友好。我的脸变红了,我为自己感到羞愧。我拿起书狼狈逃离之前,这么多的眼睛。
  我不敢去阅览室好几天。我在阅览室里学到了一个教训。从那时起,我一直牢记这一课:对每个人都要有礼貌。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.