查看: 30|回复: 0

my dream英语作文80字带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  my dream英语作文(1)
  Everyone has their own dreams, I am no exception, of course, some people think when scientists, some people want to be a inventor, others want to be a writer, but I do want to be a teacher.
  If, I really became a teacher, I will do a student and become a good teacher, as long as one has the time I will be happy to play with them.
  If, I really became a teacher, I go back to do a good teacher as classmates friends, as long as a have time, will talk with them, let them know their interesting things together.
  If, I really became a teacher, I can make a good teacher, rewards and punishment and have the students progress, I will praise him and reward him some stationery, let him keep up the good work. If, who learn setbacks, I challenge him don't lose heart.
  If, one day, I became a teacher, I would like I said: do a and students into a mix, become a bosom friend of the student, rewards and punishment points a good teacher.
  每个人都有自己的梦想,当然我也不例外,有的人想当科学家,有的人想当发明家,还有的人想当作家,而我却想当一名教师。
  如果,我真当上了一名教师,我会做一个和学生打成一片的好老师,只要一有时间我就要和他们一起快乐的玩耍。
  如果,我真当上了一名教师,我回做一个成为同学门朋友们的好老师,只要一有时间,就和他们一起谈心,让他们把他们知道有趣的事一起说出来。
  如果,我真当上了一名老师,我会做一个奖罚分明的好老师,有同学进步了,我会表扬他并奖励他一些文具,让他再接再励。如果,有谁学习退步了,我会激励让他不要灰心。
  如果,有一天,我真当上了一名教师,我一定会像我说的那样:做一个和学生打成一个打成一片的,成为学生的知心朋友,奖罚分名的好老师。
  my dream英语作文(2)
  What are dreams? Is going to make track for to find, with dreams, we have the vast blue sky in the heart, a kind of hard teacher, a contribute to the motherland defenders, a great inventor like Edison, a great writer like old grandpa, etc., is a great dream, and my dream just want to be a fashion designer.
  Be a costume designer, to match the color of the clothes, costume design, draw the look of the clothes and so on, do you want to be when I grew up in a special designer, I want to design a four seasons can wear, and can adjust the color of the clothes, the appearance of the telescopic clothes, transform the style of clothes, I also want to design a special woolen sweater, is the standard I do a costume designer.
  Ha ha, you must be very surprised, so how novel clothes design, I want to install a temperature adjustment in the dress of the stealth screens, it will automatically adjust according to the temperature of the weather condition, the color will have a multi-function screen, there is a fashion design decorative pattern, and had good several sets of clothing color, the dress and scaling, can shrink into shorts, grow and shrink, still can slip into various styles, such as dust coat, skirt, the dress is comfortable and tide, I want to make a lot of people do put on my own, after numerous changes, thinking about clothes. Special sweater I to design for children, the outside is full of fluffy, white Snow White, goose feather, hat is full of hair, two balls hanging down, very cute! My dream is to be a fashion designer, a special designers, a wonderful dream!!!!!
  Dream is to have you to chase that dream, as long as to look for a good dream is to a good future! My dream is so, the design is novel, fashionable clothes, the achievement of the greatest pleasures in my life!
  梦想是什么?是要去追去找的,有了梦想就有了心中广阔的蓝天,一个慈祥辛勤的老师,一个为祖国做贡献的保卫者,一个像爱迪生那样伟大的发明家,一个像季羡林爷爷那样的大作家等等,都是一个远大的梦想,而我的梦想只想做一个服装设计师。
  做一个服装设计师,要会搭配服装的颜色,设计服装的款式,画出衣服的样子等等,我长大以后要做一个特殊的设计师,我要设计一件四季都能穿,而且能调整衣服的颜色,伸缩衣服的样子,变换款式的衣服,我还要设计一件特别的羊毛衫,就是我做一个服装设计师的标准。
  哈哈,你一定很惊讶,那么新颖的衣服怎么设计啊,我想在这件衣服里安装一个调整温度的隐形屏幕,它会自动根据天气的温度情况来调整,色彩会有一个多功能屏,里面有时尚的图案花纹,还有原本配好的几套衣服的颜色,这件衣服还有伸缩功能,能缩成短装,又能缩成长装,还能伸缩成各种款式,有风衣、裙子等,这件衣服既舒适又潮流,我想让许多人穿上我亲手做的,经过无数修改、思考的衣服。特别的羊毛衫我要设计给小朋友们穿,外面全是毛绒绒的,雪白雪白的,都是鹅毛,帽子上全是毛,垂下两个绒球,可爱极了!我的梦想就是当一个服装设计师,一个特殊的设计师,一个美好的梦想!
  梦想是要有你来追的,梦想只要去寻找,一个好的梦想就是一个好的未来!我的梦想就是如此,设计新颖、时髦的衣服,成就我一生中最大的乐趣!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.