查看: 39|回复: 0

自我介绍高一英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:41:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍是向别人展示你自己的一个重要手段。那么关于自我介绍的高一英语作文有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家的自我介绍的英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
自我介绍的英语作文篇一  Good morning, my admirable professors and my dear fellows. It’s my great honor to be here to introduce myself to all of you.
  My name is Xing Heng and I’m in my eighteen years old. I come fromXiamen, which is a famous and beautiful city.
  I strongly suggest you visiting there and I can be your guide if it’s convenient.
  After three years’ hard work, I am so excited that I am finally enrolled by my dreaming school,SichuanUniversityand be one of you.
  I am outgoing and I have many interests, such as playing basketball, football, and swimming, but I am only good at basketball.
  I hope we can always play together in the next four years.
  Computer Science and Technology is my favorite subject and I am sure that it’s also a promising area in the future, with the great development of computer science and our society.
  I am glad to be a classmate of you and I hope we can study and make progress together in the future.
  I greatly expect my life to be with you in the coming four years.
自我介绍的英语作文篇二  Hello, everyone. My English name is Sisi .I am a middle school student.
  My favorite animals are dolphins and rabbits. I think dolphins are smart and friendly, and rabbits are cute and a little bit quiet.
  Do you like koalas? They are one of Australian’s native animals. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't like them very well, because I think they are ugly.
  I like reading books! What an interesting thing it is! From books, I can read so many good stories, For example, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, this story is imaginary and powerful.
  I like spring, and I think spring is the most beautiful season in the year. It’s a warm time. The winter is good, too.
  We can play snow and make snowman.
自我介绍的英语作文篇三  Good morning, my admirable teacher and my dear fellows. My name is Qing Cheng and I’m in my 17 years old.
  I graduated from theTianTaoMiddle school, which is one of the best middle schools in my city.
  Its campus is as beautiful as ours. My favorite subject is math, because it’s a complicated subject that drives a lot of students crazy. But I am a student who likes challenges and I can feel great achievement when I solve a math problem.
  Besides, I like various extra curricular activities, because they can bring me a colorful life.
  In my opinion, study is just a part of our life, so that we should not be constrained by it.
  The most important is that I am happy to be a classmate of you.
  I hope we can study as well as play together.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.