查看: 29|回复: 0

爱音乐的高一范文学生英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:40:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  音乐可以抚慰我们的心灵。那么有哪些关于热爱英语的高中佳作呢?下面小编精心整理了爱音乐的高一英语作文,供大家参考,希望你们喜欢!
爱音乐的高中作文:我最喜欢的音乐 My favorite song  This is my favorite English pop music. It has come from one film called "Big Expecting Air". The famous NBA star Micheal Jordan is starring in the film. I was in primary school when watching the film, and got to know the song. By now this song has become classic. The first Columbia expression of the dream for most, the desire to succeed. It is full of enthusiasm and motivation for the audience ,making people filled with power and the hope of life! It lets us know no matter what hardship and difficulty life will have in store for us, there’s always hope. Whenever I am happy or sad, I'll always be full of joy when I listen to the song. So let's share the song and fly freely in the sky with the wings of the music!
  这是我最喜欢的英文流行歌曲,它来至一部叫做《空中大灌篮》的电影。这部电影是由NBA著名球星迈克乔丹主演的。我是小学的时候看的这部电影,通过这部电影就认识了这首歌。到如今这首歌已经成为经典。这首哥表达了对梦想的最求,对成功的渴望。它富有激情和动力的旋律让听者感染,使人拥有力量,给人对生活以希望!它让我们知道即使前方的路多么的坎坷我们也要相信自己的力量勇往直前!每当我高兴或忧伤的时候我都会听这首歌,它能复制喜悦和抚平悲伤!我希望能和大家一同分享这首歌。让我们在想像中飞翔吧!
爱音乐的高中作文:我最喜欢的音乐 My Favorite Music  What is your favorite kind of music? Do you like jazz, popular music, classical music, folk songs, blues, and so on? In high school I took one course called music appreciation which I greatly enjoyed. This was not to learn how to play a specific instrument but to learn how to read and listen to music as an art form. We read the stories about the lives of many composers and the history of the musical instruments themselves. Sometimes we listened to tapes at the language laboratory, or concerts. Music is sometimes called a universal language. A composer who cannot speak a single word of our language can make us feel joy and pride, exaltation and despair, peace and mystery through his music.
  你最喜欢什么样的音乐呢?你喜欢爵士,流行音乐,古典音乐,民歌,布鲁斯蓝调?高中时,我参加了一个叫音乐赏析的课程,我很喜欢它。那并不是学习如何去玩一种特殊的乐器,而是以艺术的形式来学习阅读和聆听音乐。我们阅读许多作曲家的生活故事以及乐器本身的历史。有时我们在语言实验室听磁带,或去听音乐会。有时候音乐被称为是通俗的语言。一个作曲家可以通过音乐用我们的语言说一个字就能让我们感到开心、自豪、欣喜、绝望、平静和迷惑。
爱音乐的高中作文:我喜欢音乐 I Like Music  I believe everybody has their own hobby. Different people have different hobbies. For me, my hobby is music. I like music very much. It is magical for me. It gives me the sense of happiness. It can make me happy when I am sad. I will listen to music every day. I listen to it on my way home and school, before fall asleep in bed and eat. Sometimes I will try to sing songs.
  我相信每个人都有他自己的爱好。不同的人的爱好是不一样的。对于我来说,我的爱好是音乐。我非常喜欢音乐。对我来说音乐是很神奇的。它能给我带来幸福感。在我难过的时候它可以让我开心起来。我每天都听音乐。在上学回家路上,睡前,吃饭的时候我都会听音乐。有时候我会试着唱歌。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.