查看: 52|回复: 0

大学英语四级作文:社区购物中心

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:40:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文题目:
  据称,在你所在社区内将建一个大型购物中心,你同意还是反对这个计划?为什么?请说出具体理由。
  英语作文范文:
  A Shopping Center on the Neighborhood
  Although large shopping centers are very convenient and good places to spend free time,they can also bring some disadvantages,and for this reason I would disagree with the building of one in my neighborhood.
  First of all,one disadvantages of naving a large shopping center would be a great increase in traffic.More cars would not only bring traffic jams but also noise and parking problems.Second,a large shopping center requires a lot of space.To build one,some open space would have to be sacrificed.We might no longer have room for a sports ground.
  Just because of the above disadvantages,I would oppose any plan to construct a large shopping center in my neighborhood.Although it is necessary for me to visit shopping centers on occasion,I could spend some time traveling to another one not far away.My neighborhood is a peaceful and quiet place and hope it will stay that way.
  英语四六级作文模板
  利弊分析型
  Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
  Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
  To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.
  观点列举型
  不同观点列举型( 选择型 )
  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____.
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.
  As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.
  分析原因类
  (1)模版1
  _________ is currently becoming a serve problem in China, which happen to ________. So long as ________, ___________ will always unsurprisingly ________.
  Why does ________ become so rampant? First and foremost,__________. Secondly,_________. Last but not least, ________. As a consequence,___________.
  (2)模版2
  During the last decade, there has been a steady rise in the number of _________. In detail,________.
  Three reasons, in my mind, account for this social phenomenon. First and foremost,__________. Moreover,_________. In addition,___________. As a result,__________.
  Personally, I firmly believe that the problem derives from __________. Thus, if the government make relevant policies and take relevant measure to __________, the problem can be readily solved in __________.
  (3)模版3
  Nowadays,_________ is/are doing great harm to ___________.
  What are the incentives that drive people to _________? The most important factors should be __________. Furthermore,________. It directly leads to the patent and salient harmfulness that ________.
  Consequently, it is high time that the whole society should contribute to the collective efforts to put an end to ________.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.