查看: 65|回复: 0

大学生my winter holiday plan英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:40:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  大学生寒假计划应该如何制定呢?以下是小编带来的my winter holiday plan英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
my winter holiday plan英语作文(一)  The winter holiday we are looking forward to is drawing near. The past holidays brought me many wonderful memories.
  In the last winter holiday, I went to Xinjiekou with my best friends to sell newspapers. We did that not just for earning money but also for making donations to help the poor students. It was so cold but we still stood in the crowd for more than three hours. In the end,we got 150 yuan altogether and happily donated it to the students with our best wishes. I thought it’s meaningful to join this activity.
  This year, I decided to study at home, making preparations for the coming exams. Meanwhile, I am going to read some valuable books and watch some movies to have a rest. As teenagers, it's necessary to help our parents to do house work. So I will gladly take my responsibility as much as possible.
  My parents have worked hard a whole year in order to provide a better life for me. Being their child is such a proud thing. Therefore, I wish them happy everyday and became more healthy in the coming year.
my winter holiday plan英语作文(二)  The winter holiday we are looking forward to is drawing near. The past holidays brought me many wonderful memories.
  What impressed much on me was that I accompanied with my brother to set off fireworks. When it struck 12 o’clock, we went outside and prepared to lay the fireworks at the right place. Watching the beautiful fireworks, we all felt very excited and I even made a wish that my dream that I could be admitted into a good university could come true.
  In order to realize my dream, I plan to devote myself to studies during this year’s winter holiday. I’m determined to improve my weak subjects. On the other hand, I will arrange some interesting activities, for example, I will go out for a trip if time permits. At the mean- while,I’d like to spend my free time chatting with my old friends on the Internet.
  Every year, people would make a wish to show their expectations about the next year. On my side, I just hope I can make the most of time to control my learning life. I wish my efforts could pay off.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.