查看: 35|回复: 0

高一英语必修一作文精选

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:40:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  由于英语作文考查的是学生词汇、语法、句式等各种知识的掌握情况,因此学生要写好英语作文,就必须全面掌握英语知识。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高一英语必修一作文精选,希望对你有帮助!
高一英语必修一作文精选篇1  The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
高一英语必修一作文精选篇2  Three attributes can help people in their studies. First, a sense of responsibility is important for building a sound character. If you aren't responsible, you'll postpone your assignments or devote too little time to your schoolwork.
  Second, in school life, relationships between people are valuable. Friends can bring you happiness and laughter. In addition, you can discuss problems and pursue knowledge with them.
  Last, it is important to have a constructive philosophy of life. If you are defeated, don't be disappointed. Try to face your life and your studies with courage and determination.
  If you can work toward these goals, you'll become a well-rounded and versatile student instead of being a bookworm.
高一英语必修一作文精选篇3  I was not able to get high marks when I was in primary school. Teachers didn’t like me because I was not a good student. Mother considered me as a bad kid. They hurt me by thinking I am a retarded child. But I am no fool. Almost all of my paintings were showed in public. Many famous artists had praised me for my paintings. They called me "little prodigy". And dad was on my side too. He encouraged me to do what I liked and what I thought was proper. He told me that interest is the best teacher, Dad did what he could to develop my talent fully. I believe that interest together with hard work will make me a successful artist in the near future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.