查看: 36|回复: 0

关于大学生如何排解压力的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:39:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  How Should College Students Relieve Pressure?(大学生如何排解压力)
  Today’s college students face many pressures, mainly from parents’ expectation, study, economy, employment and all kinds of competition. Although pressure to some extent can provide motivation, overdue pressure has a serious negative effect. Pressure can destroy a student’s confidence. More seriously, it might make some students lose control of their emotions and behaviors.
  Considering the great damage of overdue pressure, college students should learn to how to relieve pressure. First, we should have a right evaluation of ourselves so as to make use of advantages and avoid disadvantages. Second, we should set a clear aim of a struggle. The aim can give us motivation, and make us become active. Third, attending collective activities is an effective way to relieve pressure. Finally, if you find pressure is nearly beyond your control, you’d better turn to professional psychological guidance.
  As to me, my pressure is mainly from future employment. [4]In order to reduce it, I asked my parents help me analyse my advantages and disadvantages, and produce a more practical job objection. So my employment pressure was relieved greatly. Now I become confident in my future, and I do believe I can get an ideal job after my graduation.
  How to Reduce Stress(如何减轻压力)
  Stress is an inevitable part in our normal life. Many kinds of things, such as natural disasters, war and death can cause too much stress in our life. But according to a psychologist, on a day-to-day basis, stress may result from the small things: taking an exam, waiting in line, and having too many things to do in a limited time.
  We all need stress to add flavor, challenge, and opportunity to life, but too much stress can seriously affect our physical and mental well-being, It reduces the body's immunity and harms the brain, If the stress lasts a long time, it may cause physical illness, insomnia, headaches, backaches, ulcers, high blood pressure-even heart disease.
  When stress does occur, it's important to recognize and deal with it. There ore some methods we can try. A large number of physical activities can reduce onxiety. Shoring our stress with others can be enormously helpful. Making time for fun such os listening to music may be good medicine. Sometimes even crying is on efficient way to releose stress.
  How should college students face to the pressure?(大学生应该如何面对压力?)
  In recent years, the pressure of job-seeking for college students becomes bigger and bigger because the distributions of them have changed a lot. That directly causes study pressure more great.
  How to release the pressure and get used to the circumstance?
  1) Believe yourself; self-confidence is the first important factor for u.
  2) Communicate with others such as your parents, classmates, friends etc; take an active part in the public activities.
  3) Keep exercises and keep fit. Only both of the mental and physical health can lead you to success.
  4) Refer to the mental consulters, they will help u to recognize the world correctly
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.