查看: 27|回复: 0

2020高考广东英语作文预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:39:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  芬芳袭人花枝俏,喜气盈门捷报到。心花怒放看通知,梦想实现今日事。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的20xx高考广东英语作文预测,供你参考!
20xx高考广东英语作文预测篇1  Relationship and Emotional Attitude
  人际关系和情感态度
  现在社会普遍对90后有一些误解,认为他们自私、无礼,所以不能很好地与人沟通,那么,作为一名90后学生,你又是怎么看待这个问题的呢? 请结合你自己和周围同学的表现,分别列举至少三条优点和两条不足之处进行描述。
  As students born after 1990, we have so many advantages. We are usually kind and helpful. When someone is in trouble, we always give him or her a hand. We are also active. We like to do sports and go traveling. Most of us can work hard in class and play happily after school. Besides, we are imaginative and creative. We always try something new and do everything differently.
  On the other hand, we also have some disadvantages. Sometimes we can’t express our opinions in proper ways; sometimes we are a little over confident. And many students have no brothers or sisters, so they may do evthing for themselves. These problems may make us seem impolite, even we can’t communicate with others well. So it’s the most important for us to learn how to get on well with others.
20xx高考广东英语作文预测篇2  The Environment around You
  周围的环境
  生活在社区里的孩子们生活单调:几乎不认识周围的邻居,没有兄弟姐妹。 社区负责人黄叔叔注意到这个问题,于是向大家征集解决问题的建设性意见。假如你是Li Ping, 请你写一篇80词左右的邮件向他提出你自己的建议。
  内容包括:
  1.吸引孩子们参加上文提到的社区青年俱乐部并参加其组织的活动
  2.给孩子们提供一个娱乐交流的地方。
  3.组织社区里的孩子参加清洁本小区的公益劳动
  Dear Uncle Huang,
  Thank you for reading my e-mail! I am living in this community. I don’t have any sister or brothers. I also have no friends here. Luckily, you want to help us. Here are my suggestions.
  First, we can organize the children in this community to clean up our neighborhood. Through this activity, we can know each other and make new friends.Second, I hope we can be offered a room to do homework, and then we can help and learn from each other.Third, I think we can ask children to join our Youth Club. We can take part in a lot of interesting activities, such as holiday camps and discos, regular visit to the old people, evening parties and concerts.
  Our life will be fun and colourful.
  Best wishes!
  Yours truly,
  Li Pin
20xx高考广东英语作文预测篇3  最近,你们班就是否应该帮助陌生人展开了讨论,同学们就这一话题意见不一,你的看法如何?根据所提供的信息,以Should We Help Strangers?为题,写一篇短文。
  要求:1)表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;
  2)必须包括表格中所有的相关信息,并适当发挥;
  3)词数:100左右(征文的开头已给出,不计入总词数);
  4)不得使用真实姓名、校名和地名等。
  参考词汇:美德virtue
  Should We Help Strangers?
  Recently our class had a discussion about whether we should help strangers.Different students have different opinions.
  【优秀满分范文
  Should We Help Strangers?
  Recently our class had a discussion about whether we should help strangers.Different students have different opinions.
  Some think we should try to help strangers. Helping others is a virtue,and helping others is helping ourselves.We may come across some trouble and need others' help some day.If everyone isn't willing to help us just because we are strangers to them,it's hard to imagine what our world will be like.
  However,some are afraid that helping others can sometimes bring us trouble.Sometimes we are just misunderstood and even have to pay the cost of kindness.
  In my opinion,we should try our best to help others when they are in need of help,but we should also protect ourselves from getting into trouble.If everyone tries a little kindness,our world will be full of love.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.