查看: 33|回复: 0

高三二模英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:39:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考即将来临,英语作文一直在考试中占着重要的比例,想要英语成绩高分,作文是关键。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高三二模英语作文范文,希望对你有帮助!
高三二模英语作文范文篇1  Cell phones and the internet have improved our lives in many ways. However, along with improvement,
  One possible version
  Cell Phone and Internet Dangers
  Cell phones and the internet have improved our lives in many ways. However, along with improvement, they have also brought a number of worrying problems that need to be addressed.
  Many car accidents are caused by cellphones. A cellphone brings us much convenience, but some drivers get on the internet while driving. These insensitive drivers are a danger to us all.
  Many of the dangers of the internet are well known. Children who visit websites without their parents’ permission sometimes talk to people who they don’t know and put themselves in great danger. People with blogs sometimes post embarrassing photos on their websites without permission. There are also people who use the internet to get personal information that we don’t want them to have.
高三二模英语作文范文篇2  Dear Wang Qiang,  How are you doing recently?  I,m writing to give you some suggestions on study and life. For Senior 3 students, time is precious. It is high time we took effective measures to live our life to the fullest.First of all: I highly propose we make the most of the time in class: following our teachers. Besides: we tend to get anxious with time going by. Take it easy. It's OK. More importantly, just as an old saying goes Health is Wealth. That's why we have to spend some time
  exercising regularly. Tired as we feel: we are lucky and happy with so many teachers, friends, and our parents standing behind us. We may ask them for help whenever we need it.
  Do you like my advice? I hope we will graduate from high school without regrets and be admitted to our ideal universities. Wish you success.
高三二模英语作文范文篇3  Dear Tom,
  You’ve mentioned that you want to visit the Forbidden City for its rich history and unique architecture. So I’m writing to share some good news with you!
  Yesterday I happened to read about the free admittance to the Forbidden City. It is open to teachers for free on the first Wednesday of every month. But you have to make an online reservation 10 days in advance. On the day of your visit, you will be asked to present your Teacher Identity Card. Wish you a pleasant trip!
  Yours, Jerry
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.