查看: 35|回复: 0

大学生英语作文:我的朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一篇
  I have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We are both twelve years old. He is fat and tall. He likes to eat oranges and meat. He is very straight and generous. We always help each other. He is a nice boy and his math is very good. He likes to play football and basketball. I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him. He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions. We usually play together after school in the afternoon. He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up. After all we get a long well. But sometimes we fight each other. His goal is to be a math teacher. He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan. But we are good friends.
  Today I want to tell you something about my classmate. He is a boy of l7 years old. He is tall and strong. He likes reading books very much. He likes sports, such as skating and playing basketball. Sometimes when he if free, he enjoys listening to music. He is kind. I am not good at math and he often helps me with my math. I want to say :"Thank you so much ." I am quite happy that I have such a good friend.
  我有很多朋友,但我只有几个好朋友。其中之一是我最好的朋友。我们都是十二岁。他又胖又高。他喜欢吃桔子和肉。他非常直接和慷慨。我们总是互相帮助。他是一个好男孩,他的数学很好。他喜欢踢足球和篮球。我喜欢玩他,因为我可以从他身上学到很多。他总能想出聪明的回答这些困难的问题。我们通常在下午放学后一起玩。他很有趣,有时他告诉我一些有趣的故事,但有时他组我。毕竟我们很长。但有时我们彼此斗争。他的目标是成为一个数学老师。他住在LinShan和我住在香山。但我们是好朋友。
  今天我想告诉你一些关于我的同学。地级岁。他是一个男孩他是又高又壮。他非常喜欢读书。他喜欢运动,滑冰和打篮球等。有时当他如果自由了,他喜欢听音乐。他是善良的。我不擅长数学,他经常帮助我学数学。我想说:谢谢你这么多。我很高兴我有这样一个好朋友。
  第二篇
  在学校我有一个朋友。她是个女孩,她叫王旭,她1 3岁。我也13岁。我们在同一个班。她英语比我学得好,因此她经常帮我学英语。我也帮助她学习。
  我们是好朋友。
  I have a friend at school. She is a girl. Her name is Wang Xu. She is thirteen. I'm thirteen, too. We are in the same class.She studies English better than I,so she often helps me with my English . I help her with study,too.
  We are good friends.
  我有一个非常好的朋友。她叫胡丽丽。她今年14岁。她有一双漂亮的大眼睛,短头发。她又高又壮,但不胖。她对人非常友善。
  她喜欢做运动,比如打网球、羽毛球和踢足球。她有许多爱好,她喜欢听音乐、读书、画画、唱歌和跳舞。有时我们在校内说英语;有时我们在校外玩羽毛球。我们经常在星期六或星期日去游泳或去钓鱼。我们上学时,她非常刻苦地学习功课。
  在下午,我和我的朋友胡丽丽在操场上玩游戏。我们总是玩得十分开心!
  她永远是我的好朋友!
  I have a very good friend. Her name is Hu Lili. She's fourteen years old. She has big beautiful eyes,and short hair. She is tall and strong, but not fat. She's very kind to people.
  She likes doing sports,such as tennis, badminton and soccer. She has many hobbies:listening,reading,drawing,singing and dancing. Sometimes we speak English in our school. Sometimes we play badminton out of the school. We often go swimming or go fishing on Saturdays or on Sundays. When we are at school, she studies very hard at our lessons.
  In the afternoon I play games on the playground with my friend Hu Lili. We always have a good time!
  She is my best friend forever!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.