查看: 46|回复: 0

高中英语必修四作文范文模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:38:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高中的英语作文也是比较难写的,英语作文中的书本是分为必修的,那么必修四的英语作文要怎么写呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高中英语必修四作文,希望对你有帮助!
高中英语必修四作文范文篇1  Do you know what mottos are?They are things people say that have a special meaning.I have a super motto and it works like magic.My motto is "Just do your best."
  I say it all the time.My motto guides me everyday.It's very helpful to me.It helps me face challenges and takes away my wories.It makes me feel stronger,too.For example,I was sick on a day that I had an important test.I was very nervous and afraid,so I told myself,"Just do your best."Then I tried my best.I gave it one hundred percent and I did a great job.
高中英语必修四作文范文篇2  Though we meet every day in the school and study together , we know little about what our classmates do in their free time. In order to make us understand each other better, our claheld a special show of our spare-time hobbies on May 21. We named the show Spring's Call.
  Everyone in our clatook great interest in this show. We brought things made or ourselves to the school. There were lots of pictures, such as watercolour paintings, traditional Chinese paintings and sketches①. Some of them were so well-done② that people in the painting looked like real. There were works of penmanship③ and stamps, too. The beautiful stamps attracting our attention were from the U.S.A, Great Britain, Canada, Egypt and many other countries. The handiworks④on show were very exquisite⑤. We were all attracted by some small ancient Chinese weapons, such as swords, broadswords⑥.Two of them just like the broadswords used by Zhang Fei and Guan Yu, the senior generals in the Three Kingdoms. All these weapons were made of thick wire. They were praised by every visitor.
  Through the show, we have known the strong points of others, especially we have seen something new and wonderful. We all hope we can hold another show in the near future.
高中英语必修四作文范文篇3  People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.
  My preference depends on the purpose of the travel. On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside. When I use my feet and walk on a gracovered path along a river or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature. And when I travel on foot I get more freedom. I can plan my own schedule. I can choose my own route. I can stop where I like. And I can see things and people that I might miif I travel on a train or on a bus. net
  When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available, I still favor using my own feet. I get much pleasure from it. People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.
高中英语必修四作文范文篇4  Guilin is a sunny land in my mind. I dream of going there on holiday every year. It's well-known for its natural beauty.
  在我的印象中桂林是阳光明媚的地方。我每年都梦想去那里度假。桂林以它美丽的自然风光出名。
  Firstly, owing to the good latitude, it's neither too cold in winter nor too hot in summer. So it seems like spring all the year round.
  首先,由于良好的纬度,冬天不是很冷夏天也不太热。所以那里是四季如春。
  Secondly, as no large industry there and focus on tourism, there's almost no pollution. Maybe we can enjoy our beautiful nature there.
  其次,由于那里没有大型工业区,重点关注的是旅游,所以那里几乎没有污染。也许我们可以在那里享受到我们大自然的美丽的风光。
  Thirdly, the landscape in Guilinis the best in the world. For example, Lijiang River is as clean as a mirror.While boating on Lijiang River, I found myself in wonderland. The mountains alongthe river are so fantastic. Some of them look like animals; some of them look like plants; and some of them look like human beings. The elephant mountain,it's the symbol of the city.
  第三,在桂林的景观是世界上最好的。例如,丽江像镜子一样干净。在丽江上划船,我觉得自己犹如在仙境中一般。河边的山是如此的奇妙。其中一些看起来像动物;有些看起来像植物;有些看起来像人类。象鼻山,是这个城市的象征。
  What's more, it's also worth visiting the silver cave. It's eroded by carbon dioxide and water falls. As you enter into the cave, you will discover yourself in another fanciful world. You can't imagine how magic our nature is.
  而且,银子岩也是值得参观的。它是由二氧化碳和倾斜而下的水形成的。你进入洞中,你会觉得自己身处于一个幻想中的世界。你无法想象我们的大自然是多么的神奇。
高中英语必修四作文范文篇5  我的英语学习方法 My English Learning Method
  I like English. I think I can share my English learning method with you. First of all, develop interest on English. My way to make it is to watch movies from abroad. At first, I will watch the movie with subtitle. Then I will remove the subtitle, only English left. Gradually, show great interest in English. Secondly, recite vocabularies. Vocabulary is the necessary foundation to start learn English. This time you have to force yourself to remember words. Thirdly, understand basic grammar thoroughly. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of a sentence if I don’t know the basic grammar. Last but not least is to speak more. The basic purpose to learn a language is to communicate. So talk in English as much as you can. And don’t worry about losing face, because everyone makes mistakes. Those are my methods.
  我喜欢英语。我觉得我可以和你分享一下我的英语学习方法。首先,培养对英语的兴趣。我的方法是看国外电影。一开始,我会留着字幕一起看。之后我就会不看字幕,只留英文。渐渐地,我对英语表现出极大的兴趣。其次,背诵词汇。词汇是学习英语的必要根基。这一点你只能强迫自己去背了。第三,完全理解基本语法。如果我不懂基本语法,我会很难理解一整个句子的意思。最后但并非最不重要的是要多说。学习语言的基本目的就是进行沟通。因此,尽可能多的用英语交谈。不要担心丢脸,因为每个人都会犯错误的。这些就是我的方法。
高中英语必修四作文范文篇6  旅行能带给我们好心情 Travel can Bring us good Mood
  I think everyone likes to travel, so do I. since I go to college, I have traveled to many places. Every time I go to the new place, I will be very excited and learn the things. Travel is like a lesson for me, because I will broaden my vision and enrich my experience, when I finish the journey, I will come back with the good mood.
  我想每个人都喜欢旅行,我也一样。自从我上了大学,我就已经去过了很多地方。每次我到一个新的地方,我都会很兴奋,也学到新东西。旅游对于我来说就像是一门课,因为我会开阔视野,丰富经验,旅行结束的时候,我会带着好的心情回来。
  My travel to Tibet impresses me so much, it was July, I went to Tibet with my friends. We took the train, we were so excited, watching the scenery all the way, we saw the flatland, there were less green, which was so different from our place. When the train was close to Tibet, I felt so tired and I couldn't use my power, I knew it altitude sickness, it took me many hours to get used to it. Tibet has different color in different season, for me, its beautiful scenery is color on the way, I am not interested in its tourist site, I like its natural color.
  去西藏的旅游我印象很深刻,那是在七月,我和朋友们去西藏。我们坐火车,很兴奋,看着沿途的风景,我们看到了平原,几乎没什么绿色,和我们的地方很不一样。在火车即将到达西藏的时候,我很累,使不上劲,我知道那是高原反应,过了很久我才适应下来。西藏在不同的季节有不同的颜色,对于我来说,它的美丽风景就是沿途的风景,我对景点不感兴趣,只喜欢它天然的颜色。
  The trip to Tibet brings me much knowledge, I experience many things, all of these are precious for me and I have the good mood to my life.
  去西藏的旅程给了长了知识,我体验了很多东西,所有的这些都很宝贵,我对生活有了好心情。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.