查看: 24|回复: 0

难忘的一堂课高中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:38:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高中,我们要上的课有很多,对于你来时,最难忘的一堂课是什么?下面,师哈哈网小编为你整理了难忘的一堂课高中英语作文,希望对你有用!
  难忘的一堂课高中英语作文篇1
  I've had quite a lot of lessons in my school life.Among them the one given by an American young man is the most unforgettable.
  我在学校上过很多很多的课。其中,一位年轻的美国老师上的课最令我难忘。
  It was on Tuesday morning in May. Our teacher told us all of a sudden that an American would give us an English lesson.Then in came a young man.He greeted us in English and then began his class.It was quite different from those we had before.
  那是五月的一个星期二的上午,老师突然告诉我们,一位美国老师将给我们上一节英语课。随后进来了一位年轻人。他用英语向我们打过招呼,然后就开始上课了。他的课与我们以前的课大不相同。
  During the whole class he taught us several English songs, played games with us and helped us act out a dialogue.He neither taught us English grammar rules nor asked us to do lots of written exercises.He was not serious at all. He was always smiling at each of us.Happy time was always short. Before we knew it, the class was over.We took a photo with our American teacher in the classroom.
  整节课,他教我们唱了几首英语歌,与我们一起做游戏,表演了一个对话。他没教我们语法,也没让我们做大量的笔头练习。他一点也不严肃,一直对我们每个人微笑。欢乐的时光总是短暂的,很快就下课了。我们和美国老师一起在教室里合了影。
  I will never forget his smile, his songs and everything he had done in his class.
  我永远不会忘记他的微笑,他唱的歌,他在课上所做的一切。
  难忘的一堂课高中英语作文篇2
  Mr Zhang was the only teacher who worked over-aged in our school.He should have retired from teaching last year.But he didn't want to leave his platform,his all students,and stay till last month.On the morning of April 22,Wednesday,he stood at the gate of the classroom as usual.The bell rang and Mr Zhang appeared on the platform.Much to our surprise,he was wearing the coat he wore for the first class a few years ago."Boys and girls,I am sorry this is the last lesson I give you..."He wispered,tears came to his eyes.Hearing such words,all of us were shocked."Why? Mr Zhang.Why did you say that?"It turned out that Mr Zhang had suffered lung cancer.He knew about that long ago but he didn't tell us because he didn't want us to worry about him.And now the disease had got worse and he had to receive treatment.We didn't and couldn't believe!
  In the class,Mr Zhang encourged us to study diligently and be good perons in the future.
  This was my unforgettable lesson.I'll keep it in mind forever.
  难忘的一堂课高中英语作文篇3
  This morning, I had an unforgettable English lesson. The bell rang and our history teacher came in. First he said that he was going to ask us some questions, and those who had not been asked questions recently would be asked first. On hearing this, I was very pleased, for I had been asked a question a week before. So I didn’t have to worry about anything. But unluckily, I was asked again. But I couldn’t answer the question. At last with a red face I had to say sorry to the teacher. The teacher didn’t criticize me. How shy I was at that time! After class, I thought and thought and came to realize that I should make good use of time, and never put off what could be done today till tomorrow.
  今天早上,我有一个难忘的英语课。铃响了,我们的历史老师走了进来。首先,他说,他会问我们一些问题,和那些没有问最近会问第一个问题。听到这,我非常高兴,因为我已经问了一个问题前一周。所以我不用担心任何事情。但不巧的是,我又问了一遍。但我不能回答这个问题。最后红起了脸,我不得不向老师道歉。老师没有批评我。当时的我是多么的害羞!下课后,我想了又想,意识到我应该充分利用时间,而且从不把今天能做的事拖到明天
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.