查看: 16|回复: 0

2020高考英语作文满分范文:如何前往14中学

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:37:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  How to reach Number 14 middle school?
  Dear Wangqiang,
  王强你好,
  I have some good news to tell you. We will invite a professor called Mr. Green from Hunan University to give us an English lecture. The subject of the lecture is task based learning. The lecture will be given at nine o'clock on Friday morning. Now I'll tell you how to get to our school by bus. You can take a number 404 bus just on the left side of your home and get off at Ningjing road. When you get off, go across the street and take in number 12 bus and then get off at the terminals. Go forward and turn left at the first crossing to Peaceroad. Go along the road and you will see a Mcdonald's on your right and my school is just next to it. I will be expecting you at 8:40 at our school gate. Don't be late.
  我有好消息要告诉你。我们邀请了湖南大学的格林教授来为我们上英语课。这门课程是以目标为主的教学。课程将在周五早上开始。我现在要告诉你如何坐车到达我们学校。你可以在你家左手边坐404路公车,之后在南京路下车。下车后,过马路,乘坐12路公车,之后在总站下车。之后往前走,在第一个十字路口左拐。往前走,你将看到右边的麦当劳,学校就在它的旁边。我将在8:40在学校门口等你。不要迟到。
  Yours,
  敬礼。
  Ligang.
  李刚。主的教学。课程将在周五早上开始。我现在要告诉你如何坐车到达我们学校。你可以在你家左手边坐404路公车,之后在南京路下车。下车后,过马路,乘坐12路公车,之后在总站下车。之后往前走,在第一个十字路口左拐。往前走,你将看到右边的麦当劳,学校就在它的旁边。我将在8:40在学校门口等你。不要迟到。
  Yours,
  敬礼。
  Ligang.
  李刚。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.