查看: 14|回复: 0

高考英语作文及翻译参考

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:36:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  高考英语满分作文 Out of School 走出学校
  Now more and more children in the countryside are out of school. One of the reasons is that their parents haven't much money to afford their school. They have to stay at home to earn money to support their families. What a pity! And another reason is that many parents think it is useless for girls to study and they would not like them to go to school. On the other hand, some children are not interested in their lessons and would not like to go to school.
  I think all the children, including girls, should have the right to receive education. We have the duty to lend them a hand when they are in trouble. All the people should pay attention to the education of children who will play a very important part in the future of our country.
  现在,越来越多的农村孩子失学了。一个原因是因为他们的父母没有很多的钱供他们上学,他们不得不在家里赚钱养家。太可怜了。另外叶个原因就是很多家长都认为读书对女孩子没用,所以不让她们读书。另一方面,一些孩子对功课不感兴趣,不愿上学。
  我认为所有的孩子(包括女孩)都有权利接受教育。我们有义务在他们困难时伸出手来帮助他们。人们应当重视孩子的教育问题,因为他们对国家的未来将起到非常重要的作用。
  Now in the country areas, there are more and more children out of school. The reasons vary. First, many of the parents are too poor to send their children to school and children have to stay at home to get money to support their families. Second, many parents think it useless for girls to study and they would not like them to go to school. Finally, some children are not interested in their lessons and would not like to go school.
  I think children are the future of our country and all the children including girls should have the opportunities to receive education. Knowledge can change the life of a person. I hope more attention will be paid to the solution of the problem, because children will play a very important part in the future of our country.
  现在在农村,越来越多的孩子失学了。造成这种情况的原因很多。首先,许多父母太穷了,无法送他们的孩子上学,孩子们不得不在家赚钱养家。另外一个原因是很多家长都认为读书对女孩子无用,所以不让她们读书。最后一个原因是有些孩子对功课不感兴趣,不愿上学。
  我认为孩子是国家的未来,所有的孩子(包括女孩)都应有机会接受教育。知识能改变人的命运。我希望人们应更重视孩子上学问题的解决,因为他们对国家的未来将起到非常重要的作用。
  成人教育的繁荣 A Boom in Adult education
  A Boom in Adult education
  Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic A Boom in Adult Education. You should write no less than 150 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
  1.现在许多成年人都利用业余时间去大学或夜校读书
  2.出现这种成人教育热的原因是……
  3.结论
  范文:
  A Boom in Adult Education
  Every Tuesday and Friday evening sees Miss Li, my neighbor and a secretary in a company rush home after a hard day's work, gulp down her meals and then hurry out to catch the bus for her English class. Miss Li's case is not unique, and now more and more city adults spend their leisure time trying to improve themselves at school or college.
  There are a number of reasons for people to go back for their education. Some people, like Miss Li, are doing it to acquire another degree or diploma to impress the society. To them more knowledge, or rather, more credentials means more opportunities for better jobs and quicker promotion.
  Other people, especially those who are laid off or out of employment go to vocational school to prepare to return to the job market. They are eager for new skills so that they can be qualified for the jobs in retail trade, administration, education and other service categories to which they are strange because most of them were blue-collar workers in the factory.
  There are also people who come to take such courses as Chinese traditional medicine, painting, calligraphy and photography. As their working weeks decline people begin to have time to fulfill their old dream of their heart's desire.
  Out of necessity or out of interest, people go back to school for the common goal——to improve themselves, and this boom in adult education, in turn, helps to raise the intellectual standard of the whole country.
  成人教育的繁荣
  每个星期二和星期五晚上看到李小姐,一天的辛苦工作之后,我的邻居,在一个公司赶回家,一个秘书,吞下她吃饭然后赶紧去车上她的英语课。李小姐的情况并非独特,现在越来越多的城市成年人度过他们的业余时间,试图提高自己在学校或学院。
  有很多理由可以为他们的教育。有些人,如李小姐,都在做这件事来获得另一个学位或文凭来给社会留下深刻印象。对他们更多的知识,或者说,更多的证书意味着更多的机会,更好的工作和更快的晋升。
  其他人,特别是下岗或失业的人去职业学校,准备回到就业市场。他们渴望新的技能,使他们能够胜任在零售行业,管理,教育和其他服务类的工作,他们是奇怪的,因为他们大多是蓝领工人在工厂。
  也有人前来参加中国传统医学、绘画、书法、摄影等课程。当他们工作周的时候,人们开始有时间来满足他们对他们内心的渴望的梦想。
  出于必要或出于兴趣,人们为了共同的目标去上学,为了提高自己,而这一热潮在成人教育,反过来,有助于提高整个国家的智力水平。
  高考英语作文山东卷
  阅读下面的文字,用英语写一篇120-150词的短文。
  今年,教育部直属师范大学将招收一批免费师范生,学生毕业后须回生源所在省份的中小学任教十年以上。你愿意成为一名免费师范生吗?请陈述理由。
  范文:
  Recently I learned From the newspaper that normal universities belonging to the Education Department would recruit some students free. As a return, the students must serve as a primary school teacher for at least 10years in his hometown. I feel that is a good news for me and I will contact the universities to get enrolld.
  最近我从报纸上得知,正规大学属于教育系,会招收一些学生自由。作为回报,学生必须为至少10年在家乡的小学老师。我觉得这是一个好消息给我,我会联系大学得到enrolld。
  First of all, ads a farmer's child, my family's living condition is not so good, I can hardly afford the high tuition of regular universities. I am so happy to get this chance to become a college student and coninue my study.
  首先,广告一个农民的孩子,我的家庭的生活条件不那么好,我几乎不能负担普通大学的高学费。我很高兴能得到这样的机会成为一名大学生,继续我的学习。
  Secondly, serving as a teacher is my dream since I was a child. I was brought up in a mountain village. Many of my little friends got poor education and they had to get to work as a teenager. If I become a teacher, I will devote myself to give them better education.
  第二,作为一名教师,我的梦想是因为我是一个孩子。我是在一个山村长大的。我的很多小朋友都受了教育,他们不得不去做一个十几岁的孩子。如果我成为一名教师,我将致力于给他们更好的教育。
  Lastly, our country is in great need of teachers, especially in rural areas. After I graduate, I will return to my hometown and serve as a good teacher.
  最后,我国的教师尤其是在农村地区,尤其是在农村地区,尤其是在农村地区。我毕业后,我将回到我的家乡,作为一个好老师。
  了解校园外边的世界 To learn about the world outside the campus.
  Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus
  了解校园外的世界
  Apart from acquiring book knowledge, university students should also A have social knowledge. Without social awareness they can not be useful talents qualified fur social needs. Therefore, it is necessary fur them to know society. To acquire social knowledge, students should get close to society. There are many ways for students to approach society, but generally they can be listed as follows. First, they can conduct a survey of society in summer or winter holidays by going to the factory or the countryside. Besides, they can do part-time work in society. Most important of all, they can know the world outside the campus through mass media such as newspaper, TV, broadcast and even Internet. As to me, I consider it most convenient and effhctive to know society by watching TV. I also find it beneficial to do part-time work because through the work I get in touch with people from all walks of life.
  除了获得书本知识外,大学生还应该具备社会知识。没有社会意识,他们就不可能成为有资格的毛皮社会需求的有用人才。因此,有必要把他们了解社会。为了获得社会知识,学生应该贴近社会。学生对社会的方法有很多,但一般都可以被列出如下。首先,他们可以进行一项调查,在夏季或冬季假期到工厂或农村。此外,他们还可以在社会做兼职工作。最重要的是,他们可以通过大众媒体如报纸、电视、广播、甚至网络来了解校园以外的世界。至于我,我认为这是最方便和effhctive知道通过看电视的社会。我也觉得做兼职工作是有益的,因为通过工作我与来自各行各业的人接触。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.