保持健康的重要性
  保持健康的方法
  保持健康的结论
  (你的看法?)
  1.多吃水果蔬菜保持饮食平衡避免含糖高脂肪高的食物2.多锻炼健身强体;3.鄙弃不良习惯
  (你的看法?)
  How to stay our health /fit?
  范文1: Dear boys and grils :
  I’m talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit? As a middle shool studentfirst you’d better do more exercise such as playing ball games running swimming and jumping rope(绳子). Then you should pay attention to your diet or meals Don’t eat too much meat and suger but more vegetables and fruit.Third you need enough sleep or rest . Nextkeep yourself happy.As people often say smiling makes younger.Last you mustn’t drink wine or smoke .They are bad for your health. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.Thank youbye!
  范文2:Dear boys and girls:
  I’m talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit?Today many teenagers are unhealthybecause they do less exercise eat more junk foodisn’t enough time to sleep. If we keep fitwe must keep taking exercises every day .Eat lots of fruit and vegetables .Sleep for about 8 hours a night.Stay away from cigarettes/smoking/drugs毒品 .Early to bed early to rise/get up .Breathe (呼吸)the fresh air in the open air.Keep happy every day. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.