查看: 21|回复: 0

我喜欢的一本书英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:29:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I like reading,so I love many different kinds of books very much,because they not only broaden my horizons(视野)but also give me inspiration(灵感).
  Up to now I have read a lot of books, for example,magazines,novels and storybooks and so on.But one of the books that I like best is My Life Story.It was created(创作)by an American writer—Helen Keller(海伦·凯勒)in 1902.She was a blind(盲的),deaf(聋的)and dumb(哑的)person.In the book,she wrote that she had not been able to see,hear or speak since the age of one year and seven months.This unusual thing made her very sad.When she was seven years old,she knew Miss Sullivan(沙利文),her good teacher.Helen was getting happier every day.Then,Miss Sullivan helped her learn how to write English words.At first,Miss Sullivan wrote some words on Helen's hands with her own fingers again and again.Helen was a very diligent girl.Because of this,she tried as much as possible to remember words.After that,she wrote and published(出版)many famous works.My Life Story is one of them.
  My Life Story described her hard struggle to become an outstanding(著名的)writer and educationist(教育家)of the world.
  It shows us a universal(普遍的)truth:“Nothing is difficult if you put your heart intoit!”This is why I like it best.What about you?
  我喜欢阅读,所以我很喜欢各种类型的书,因为他们不仅拓宽我的视野,而且还给我灵感
  到目前为止我读过很多书,例如,杂志,小说和故事书等等。但是,我最喜欢的书是《我的生活的故事》。它是美国作家海伦凯勒写与1902的。她是一个又盲又聋又哑的人。在书中,她写道,自从她一岁零七个月后就没能再看到、听到或说过了。这些不寻常的事情让她很伤心。她七岁的时候,她认识了她的好老师,沙利文。海伦每天变得越来越开心。然后,沙利文小姐帮助她学习写英语单词。起初,沙利文小姐她自己的手指在海伦的手中一次又一次的写一些字。海伦是一个很勤奋的女孩。
  《我的生活故事》阐述了她成为一个世界著名的作家和教育家的艰辛。
  这向我们展示了一个普遍的真理:“世上无难事只怕有心人!”这就是我最喜欢它的原因,你呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.