查看: 33|回复: 0

了解校外世界(Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:29:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  i think it is necessary for college students to know the world outside the campus. for one thing, school life is relatively routine and somewhat monotonous. students are busy attending lectures, doing homework and taking tests. for another, the world outside the campus is wonderful. it can be described in one word--variety. there are all kinds of people of different backgrounds from all fields of work. to know them is to learn. besides, living alone in the ivory tower makes many a student a fool.
  there are many ways to know the outside world. tv progratns, filrns, books and newspapers tell us a lot about what is going on both at home and abroad. we can also get to know the worm by providing social service to it. some join in a volunteer group and help people with their special knowledge. some work part time to gain experience, learn how to deal with people and get the data they need for their work. some play games and get to know how team work plays a role in one's success.
  i am a coliege student. i want to get to know the world outside the campus by reading a variety of books and by social interaction, i will visit libraries, museums and places of interests in addition to making as many friends as i can by being nice and friendly to others. in this way i will prove myself to be someone promising and useful to the society.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.