查看: 27|回复: 0

运动英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:28:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  由于我们班各个方面的努力,便得到三张奖状,所有奖项都有我们班。这可是有史以来最好的一次运动会。接下来是小编带来的运动英语作文,希望对你有所帮助~
运动英语作文1  Today is Thursday, and the school has a spring sports meet. I woke up early in the morning, because it was my first time after school, and I had to play. I'm excited and nervous.
  The students came to school early in their uniforms. After a while, the opening ceremony of the games began. With the high national anthem, we lined up to the playground.
  The game officially began. The first event was our first year relay race. Bang gunshot, athletes like the arrow as rushed out. At the other end of the runway, taking over the students to lean forward to stick immediately after flying in general run. It was my turn, and although I was nervous, I managed to catch it and ran across. The cheers and cheers of the field were higher and higher, and the runners ran one after another. Finally, we had the relay third. Then, the two hundred meter race, softball, and other events.
  Time flies, after a day of game, finally we had the first grade, the students jumped with joy. What a happy sports meeting!
  Today is the annual sports meet. Now, grade six in primary school. Also represents the games, is the primary school in the last games. This makes me sad, but today's games, first let me sorrow away.
运动英语作文2  In the morning, first walk the square. On weekdays, our class walk phalanx, it can be said that formations are not lined up, shouting slogans are not loud. In the process of waiting, several lower grade classes are still shouting slogans. Zhu teacher, said: "you see, these low grade class, the shouting of slogans, than you! You can see many conditions not good!" after hearing Zhu teacher's words, I thought to myself: "come on! Never let Zhu teachers underestimate our class." I think our class teacher Zhu "to stimulate the monstrous war". When I arrived at my class, I felt the voice of the class shouting slogans, that was two or three times as usual.
  Here is the radio exercise. The distance between each of us is very close. This we must play a super level to exercise. Everyone in our class need to exercise, and also to adjust the distance between each other. Avoid the parties do not hit, do not affect the exercise schedule.
  Then it's time for the game. During the game, we didn't participate in the game, all crazy writing. The people in our class worked hard, but the writers were also struggling. Halfway through the game, only two people were not playing. For this reason, this is our class schedule to stop.
  One day, I think it seems exciting for the three events. Those three events are 60 meters, 800 meters, and relay race. 60 meters is a fast race for each class, and the distance is short, very exciting. 800 meters test is endurance, stamina and physical strength, good, running 800 meters is absolutely no problem. If two or three people are "three good". The 800 meters can be a big spectacle. This will be a game between the top players of each class, and a small mistake will lower the competition.
  Finally, thanks to the efforts of all aspects of our class, we have received three awards, all of which have our class. This is the best sports game in history.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.